Endesa

Old Nov 8th 2010, 8:54 am
Account Closed

maisymay is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Endesa

Hola All
Does anyone know how to open an online account with Endesa?
Thanks
Old Nov 8th 2010, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

lyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Endesa

First you need one of the last two bills I believe. I did it with an older one but it took a long time.
go to www.gp.endesaonline.com

you will be presented with a login page and one of the options is to register for online office.

All in English and straight forward.

Note that the site uses multiple popups "Firefox" will block these by default, site works perfectly in Internet Explorer.

I found on another forum that the password needs to be lower case with at least one capital, one number, and one symbol. I used #1 at the end and it worked perfectly. Might be heresay but I couldn't be bothered with trial and error.

HTH

Lyric
Old Nov 8th 2010, 5:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute

I have online account my password nothing as complicated as that lower case all letters! Works fine for me get my bills online although when I do go back out to Spain always find smae bills in the box, thought I would just get them online. Never had any problem with it.
Old Nov 9th 2010, 12:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

lyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah well I did think a bit of a myth, just relating what I was told and did.
Must say the ability to enter meter readings does help equalise the bills, no more 15€ Estimated 210 Real for me !
Old Nov 9th 2010, 3:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Endesa

Originally Posted by lyric050203
Ah well I did think a bit of a myth, just relating what I was told and did.
Must say the ability to enter meter readings does help equalise the bills, no more 15€ Estimated 210 Real for me !
I had trouble with the DNI we only have NIE which is a slightly different format and if I remember the solution was to select passport in the dropdown box and then it took the NIE we had used to sign up.

We have a problem hope someone has solved. We have 3 phase supply on Night and Day tariffs and there is only space for one reading.

We did solve this by going into our local Endesa franchise and they would enter on their computor for us. They say they can no longer do this and we should ring the free number but whenever I ask for English they put me thro to nowhere so no joy there. I would really like to enter a pair of readings every month although with my contract there is bi-monthly billing and THEY are legally obliged to read the meter every time. Not been read once since we went onto the new tariffs!
Old Nov 9th 2010, 4:21 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
I had trouble with the DNI we only have NIE which is a slightly different format and if I remember the solution was to select passport in the dropdown box and then it took the NIE we had used to sign up.

We have a problem hope someone has solved. We have 3 phase supply on Night and Day tariffs and there is only space for one reading.

We did solve this by going into our local Endesa franchise and they would enter on their computor for us. They say they can no longer do this and we should ring the free number but whenever I ask for English they put me thro to nowhere so no joy there. I would really like to enter a pair of readings every month although with my contract there is bi-monthly billing and THEY are legally obliged to read the meter every time. Not been read once since we went onto the new tariffs!
Don't make me laugh - Iberdrola have never done this for me! I tried to get the contract changed (as, in fact, I specifically asked NOT to be bi-monthly) to monthly and they simply refused saying that this was the new regime.

I knew they were lying but my Spanish is not up to a lengthy argument!
Old Nov 9th 2010, 4:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Endesa

Originally Posted by snikpoh
Don't make me laugh - Iberdrola have never done this for me! I tried to get the contract changed (as, in fact, I specifically asked NOT to be bi-monthly) to monthly and they simply refused saying that this was the new regime.

I knew they were lying but my Spanish is not up to a lengthy argument!
It is wiered they managed to read it on the old tariff (still 3 phase billed monthly but read bi-monthly) but they cannot find our house now. However we have not moved it it is too heavy!
Old Nov 9th 2010, 4:53 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

I guess it depends on the local guys.

We are 2 miles out of town in the Campo and the meter has been read every 2 months (we are on bimonthly billing) for 7 years without fail. We have never had an estimated bill.

We changed from Endesa to Iberdrola and it hasn't changed - probably as the Endesa guy still does the readings as Endesa is the "local" supplier.

Last edited by Fred James; Nov 9th 2010 at 4:56 pm.