Endesa

Old Aug 13th 2010, 9:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: up the mountains,with the goats.,los filabres,almeria,spain.
michaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to all
Default Re: Endesa

"I'm a little old lady", we don't live here,just on holiday" and the ultimatum "my white wolf is uncontrollable,please come in". seems to work so far. seriously though, they will get us one of these days but I am putting up a valiant real-guard action. I would pay these monies,with a bit of bad grace admittedly,if I didn't have the thought in the back of my mind that they are taking the ----. And as I have served in submarines,I don't take to that lightly.
Old Aug 14th 2010, 12:19 am
BE Forum Addict

bfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond repute

a new contract requires a new bollatin.

a new name requires a new contract.

an upgrade requires a new contract.

to get a new contract the house has to be "up to spec", including moving the metre box to the outside. whatever the cost.

seriously. its not rocket science.
Old Aug 14th 2010, 6:57 am

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bfg69bug
a new contract requires a new bollatin.

a new name requires a new contract.

an upgrade requires a new contract.

to get a new contract the house has to be "up to spec", including moving the metre box to the outside. whatever the cost.

seriously. its not rocket science.
I don't think it's quite that simple.

My boletin is 7 years old. I upgraded the contract twice with no new boletin required.

I had to take out a new contract with Endesa as all contracts over 10kw have to move to the Free Market - no new boletin was required.

I subsequently took out a new contract moving from Endesa to Iberdrola and no boletin was required.

I have an outside box but it is not the latest type but I have not had to change it.
Old Aug 14th 2010, 11:33 am
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fred James
I don't think it's quite that simple.

My boletin is 7 years old. I upgraded the contract twice with no new boletin required.

I had to take out a new contract with Endesa as all contracts over 10kw have to move to the Free Market - no new boletin was required.

I subsequently took out a new contract moving from Endesa to Iberdrola and no boletin was required.

I have an outside box but it is not the latest type but I have not had to change it.
Fred, I just think you've been lucky. 'round here they require a new boletin to get a new contract. Changing names etc. on an existing contract does not.

And, to make it worse, if the previous boletin was in the previous owners name, then it is useless and you have to start again! I'm also told that boletins have a shelf-life - not sure how long but I bet it's not very long.
Old Aug 14th 2010, 11:59 am

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snikpoh
Fred, I just think you've been lucky. 'round here they require a new boletin to get a new contract.
I doubt that I was lucky - the scrawny old bag in the office was being as difficult as possible - and with Endesa it doesn't get much worse than that!.

I think the reason may have been that my original boletin was for 15kw upgradeable to 25kw even though the original contract, for some reason best known to Endesa, was contracted at 4.93kw.

It may be that in the cases that have required new boletins for an upgrade or new contract was because the original boletin was for a lower figure than the new potencia required.

My point was really that, as I said, it's not that simple as there may be other factors to take into account.
Old Aug 14th 2010, 12:09 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt that I was lucky - the scrawny old bag in the office was being as difficult as possible - and with Endesa it doesn't get much worse than that!.

I think the reason may have been that my original boletin was for 15kw upgradeable to 25kw even though the original contract, for some reason best known to Endesa, was contracted at 4.93kw.

It may be that in the cases that have required new boletins for an upgrade or new contract was because the original boletin was for a lower figure than the new potencia required.

My point was really that, as I said, it's not that simple as there may be other factors to take into account.
I know what you mean about "scrawny old bags" - we don't even get that now. They've closed ALL customer facing offices in this area and it must all be done in writing or by fax

It may be that when potencia changes then you need a new bolletin but in my case(s) it was simply a new contract with exactly the same potencia.

In fact, just thinking about it, when I upgraded our casita to a higher potencia (new ICP etc.) we weren't asked for a bolletin.
Old Aug 14th 2010, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

LittleWeed is a jewel in the roughLittleWeed is a jewel in the roughLittleWeed is a jewel in the roughLittleWeed is a jewel in the roughLittleWeed is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by snikpoh
I know what you mean about "scrawny old bags" - we don't even get that now. They've closed ALL customer facing offices in this area and it must all be done in writing or by fax

It may be that when potencia changes then you need a new bolletin but in my case(s) it was simply a new contract with exactly the same potencia.

In fact, just thinking about it, when I upgraded our casita to a higher potencia (new ICP etc.) we weren't asked for a bolletin.
It sounds like it should be simple, but sometimes isn´t. I´m trying to change the name on the contract (it´s still in the old owners name) and have an ICP fitted. According to the electrician, name change means a new contract which means a bolletin which in turn means obtaining a Licence of Second Occupation etc ...

Since I also live in Valencia any pointers on how you got an upgrade so easily would be much appreciated.

Last edited by LittleWeed; Aug 14th 2010 at 4:23 pm.
Old Aug 14th 2010, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

bfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LittleWeed
According to the electrician, name change means a new contract which means a bolletin which in turn means obtaining a Licence of Second Occupation etc ...

exactly what i´d of told you, it seems it varies from town to town
Old Aug 14th 2010, 8:28 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

According to Endesa website any changes need a new boletin if over 4 years old from the last one!
Old Aug 14th 2010, 8:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackytoo
According to Endesa website any changes need a new boletin if over 4 years old from the last one!
that is how i understood it
Old Aug 14th 2010, 9:22 pm

So why didn't I need one?

It just proves that they make up the rules as they go along.

My advice is change over to a decent supplier and tell Endesa to get lost.

I used to think Telefonica were the biggest bunch of w**kers in Spain - now I know it's Endesa!
Old Aug 15th 2010, 6:48 am
Retired and loving it!

So why didn't I need one?

It just proves that they make up the rules as they go along.

My advice is change over to a decent supplier and tell Endesa to get lost.

I used to think Telefonica were the biggest bunch of w**kers in Spain - now I know it's Endesa!
I personally think Iberdrola should be top of this list

To the other posters; I think it is purely the luck of the draw. As I say, for our flats, we have always had to have up-to-date bolletins, etc. etc. in order to change the contract.

With one old property we own, because it will need 'rebuilding', we have left the electric in the previous owners name and simply changed bank account details. By doing this we have not needed a bolletin.
Old Aug 15th 2010, 8:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bobd22
that is how i understood it
ditto, thats what we´ve always been told / informed people of.

then we get the "ohhh, im not doing that, my spanish neibour didnt have to..."

what they dont get is the electric is in the name of the owners great great grandfathers dog..
Old Aug 19th 2010, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

Loco Pedro has a reputation beyond reputeLoco Pedro has a reputation beyond reputeLoco Pedro has a reputation beyond reputeLoco Pedro has a reputation beyond reputeLoco Pedro has a reputation beyond reputeLoco Pedro has a reputation beyond reputeLoco Pedro has a reputation beyond reputeLoco Pedro has a reputation beyond reputeLoco Pedro has a reputation beyond reputeLoco Pedro has a reputation beyond reputeLoco Pedro has a reputation beyond repute

I have to assume that either you have misread the letter or Endesa have made a mistake - they would never fit a 15amp ICP if you were contacted for 9.85kw.

If you are contracted for 9.85kw then Endesa would fit a 40 amp ICP as a matter of course. If they fitted anything less you would be unable to draw the power that you are contracted for and paying for.

There is a monthly standing charge of approx €2 for each KW of contracted potencia so you should already be paying about €20 a month. You should check your latest bill to see if this is the case.

It would be almost impossible for the ICP to trip in your absence as you could not be drawing that much power if you were not there. There is always a risk of the normal earth trip tripping while you are away anyway and that would spoil your freezer. There is not much you can do about that apart from fit a re-arming earth trip.

The reason Endesa are insisting on everyone having an ICP is that without it, there is nothing to stop you drawing more power than you are paying for (in the monthly charge).
I am intrigued by the "re-arming earth trip" you mention. This trip problem is the bane of our lives so any possible solution is worth investigating. Obviously, from it's name, I understand the principle involved and it sounds perfect for us. So where do you get one, what does it cost and what's the Spanish name ? Any info would be appreciated greatly. Thanks.
Old Aug 19th 2010, 4:02 pm

Originally Posted by Loco Pedro
I am intrigued by the "re-arming earth trip" you mention. This trip problem is the bane of our lives so any possible solution is worth investigating. Obviously, from it's name, I understand the principle involved and it sounds perfect for us. So where do you get one, what does it cost and what's the Spanish name ? Any info would be appreciated greatly. Thanks.
Have a look at this thread on another forum. http://goo.gl/xDjq

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.