Endesa

Old Jun 4th 2009, 10:43 am
Just Joined

ashtondav is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Endesa

Hi

I have not received a paper electricity bill for the last 6 months. I guess the postman is binning them, or shoving them into other apartments' letterboxes.

Needless to say I am being direct debited each month. To try and work out my usage and meter readings I thought I might go online, however in trying to do so at some stage I am asked for details from my last bill! Since I have no bills due to kind Sr. Posty I am stuck.

Is the only solution to go to an Endesa shop (I assume they exist?) and if so will my NIE suffice or do you think I better take an old bill, escritura, passport, name of mother's first boyfriend etc etc.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 11:13 am
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future
Default Re: Endesa

Originally Posted by ashtondav
Hi

I have not received a paper electricity bill for the last 6 months. I guess the postman is binning them, or shoving them into other apartments' letterboxes.

Needless to say I am being direct debited each month. To try and work out my usage and meter readings I thought I might go online, however in trying to do so at some stage I am asked for details from my last bill! Since I have no bills due to kind Sr. Posty I am stuck.

Is the only solution to go to an Endesa shop (I assume they exist?) and if so will my NIE suffice or do you think I better take an old bill, escritura, passport, name of mother's first boyfriend etc etc.
They do exist , where is your location ?
Old Jun 4th 2009, 11:34 am
Just Joined

Nerja.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future

Nerja.
Sorry I can't help you with your nearest office location as we are in Ayamonte.
I would think it's a good idea to take everything including the kitchen sink when you do go though .
Old Jun 4th 2009, 12:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by chrismortley
Sorry I can't help you with your nearest office location as we are in Ayamonte.
I would think it's a good idea to take everything including the kitchen sink when you do go though .
Sooooo true
Old Jun 4th 2009, 12:42 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Just put on the details of your last bill then, this is just probably to let them know who you are and when to start the online bills from.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 12:53 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Just put on the details of your last bill then, this is just probably to let them know who you are and when to start the online bills from.

What details from what bill? - he said he hasn't had one or am I being thick
Old Jun 4th 2009, 1:02 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snikpoh
What details from what bill? - he said he hasn't had one or am I being thick
For the last six months, must be since they changed from 2 month bills.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 5:22 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
....Oops, well spotted (unless he's only had the service for 6 months)
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:06 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by jdr
Coincidentally, yes. The last (paper bill) I got was in October.

And no, I don't therefore have my most recent bill.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Beachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to behold

But the número de contrato de suministro, which is probably what they are asking for, doesn't change so you should be able to register using this from a previous bill.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 8:12 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

If you are trying to register online, it's not as simple as that.

It's just for security and anyone could know your contract number but they would not necessarily know the amount of your last bill - that's why they ask for the amount of the bill.

A trip in person to the local office with adequate ID would be the best bet.
Old Jun 5th 2009, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Beachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to behold

He will know the amount of his last bill through his direct debit payment.
Old Jun 5th 2009, 12:11 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Beachcomber
He will know the amount of his last bill through his direct debit payment.
I don't think they're asking for the amount of the last bill. The web application page asks for the number of the last bill. And that is not shown on my bank account when the debit is taken.

If i have got this wrong and they ARE asking for the amount of the last bill please let me know.

Thanks for all the help.