Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The end is nigh!

The end is nigh!

Old May 26th 2011, 10:59 pm
Forum Regular

Treegod has a brilliant futureTreegod has a brilliant futureTreegod has a brilliant futureTreegod has a brilliant futureTreegod has a brilliant futureTreegod has a brilliant futureTreegod has a brilliant future
Default Re: The end is nigh!

Originally Posted by bil
Wouldn't you just love to see the interview with all the dumb shits who believed all this shite?

It's pathetic.
Shite? It has so happened! It happened so quickly you haven't come to terms with it yet, so you can't move on.

And me? Well, I'm still here to help others come to terms with it and move on... or something like that... :/

lol
Old May 27th 2011, 8:35 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Treegod
Shite? It has so happened! It happened so quickly you haven't come to terms with it yet, so you can't move on.

And me? Well, I'm still here to help others come to terms with it and move on... or something like that... :/

lol
Absolutely, now if you would like to just pop on this comfy, wrap around canvas jacket, the nice men in the white coats will be round in a jiffy.
Old May 27th 2011, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

Treegod has a brilliant futureTreegod has a brilliant futureTreegod has a brilliant futureTreegod has a brilliant futureTreegod has a brilliant futureTreegod has a brilliant futureTreegod has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bil
Absolutely, now if you would like to just pop on this comfy, wrap around canvas jacket, the nice men in the white coats will be round in a jiffy.
It's not a canvas jacket, it's a garment for the Chosen! They're not plain white coats, they're the robes of angels!
Old May 27th 2011, 9:17 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Treegod
It's not a canvas jacket, it's a garment for the Chosen! They're not plain white coats, they're the robes of angels!
Normally my response would be "Yeah, and I'm going to be Queen of the May!" but now you've got me worried.
Old May 29th 2011, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bil
Normally my response would be "Yeah, and I'm going to be Queen of the May!" but now you've got me worried.
Queen of May??? Cross-dressing Heathen!!!

Sorry, could carry on like this, it's a bit of fun lol