Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The End is Nigh

The End is Nigh

Old Mar 18th 2011, 10:47 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute
Default The End is Nigh

Thought that would have you all worried.

I know I posted this before, but tomorrow is the day,...or the first day of a bumpy week, according to the Suns astronomical experts.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...her-chaos.html

Coincidence I know, but strangely enough the Worldwide troubles have continued to increase throughout the week, with the Japanese nuclear problem being upgraded to a five today and now bloodshed and killing in Yeman, to add to all the other problem areas.

With a clear sky, which we should have here in Spain, the Moon should appear to be 30% brighter than normal and 14% larger and appear particularly impressive when it first shows just above the horizon.