Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Electric gate buzzer

Electric gate buzzer

Old Nov 10th 2008, 2:13 pm
Run Forrest, Run.....

Rocky Balboa is on a distinguished road
Default Electric gate buzzer

Anyone know where I can get a couple of new ones as the Mrs has lost the two spare ones inside a week :curse:

I have one remaining, do I need to take that with me to get a new one so they can be on the same wave length?
Old Nov 10th 2008, 2:44 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Electric gate buzzer

Originally Posted by Rocky Balboa
Anyone know where I can get a couple of new ones as the Mrs has lost the two spare ones inside a week :curse:

I have one remaining, do I need to take that with me to get a new one so they can be on the same wave length?
You might get one from a key place, as they put chips into car keys etc.
I had one done for a car, about 35 €`s.
Old Nov 10th 2008, 2:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

ForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to all

Rocky, can you please tell me about the electirc gate? If there is a power cut, will you still be able to open the gate manually?
Thanks.
Old Nov 10th 2008, 2:49 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ForHotspot
Rocky, can you please tell me about the electirc gate? If there is a power cut, will you still be able to open the gate manually?
Thanks.
Most of them you flick a lever and push them manually.
Old Nov 10th 2008, 3:01 pm
Run Forrest, Run.....

Rocky Balboa is on a distinguished road

Thanks.
There's a lock on the motor so you just open it with the key (normal key) and pull the latch out so the cog is released from the gate and then you can just open and close it manually.

I often do this after it rains as my gate is at the bottom of a sloping drive so all the crap gets washed down into the runners and stops the gate from opening and closing properly. Luckily we don't get much rain.
Old Nov 10th 2008, 6:19 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.
now is it full electric or electric hydraulic.either you should have a manual overide. alan screw/ locking lever/locking knob.
Old Nov 11th 2008, 8:29 pm
Dxf
BE Forum Addict

Dxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
In response to the original post, there is an excellent key shop in San Pedro that does all the slectric ones. Simply take one electronic key to them and they will duplicate on the spot. Sorry can't give exact details of address, but the guadalmina side of San Pedro - use yellow pages

Dave