Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Easy jet baggage allowance

Easy jet baggage allowance

Old Jun 24th 2009, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

wilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nice
Default Easy jet baggage allowance

Does anyone know what the allowance on easy jet is for a carry on bag and a suit case, I have had a look on there site and cant find any info.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 6:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Easy jet baggage allowance

Taken from their site 2 mins ago, easyJet.com

Baggage
Baggage Allowances

Each passenger is permitted

one standard piece of hand baggage to maximum dimensions of 55x40x20cm, and
Up to 8 pieces of checked-in hold baggage to a maximum combined weight of 20kg. A fee per kilo for excess weight is charged at the airport prior to departure.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 6:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wilki
Does anyone know what the allowance on easy jet is for a carry on bag and a suit case, I have had a look on there site and cant find any info.
http://www.easyjet.com/EN/Book/regulations.html#baggage
Item number 10 !!!
Old Jun 24th 2009, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

wilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nice

Thanks
Old Sep 4th 2009, 3:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

ForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to all

Easyjet is having a sale:

Up to 25% off all flights* on every seat, every route, every day between 1 October to 16 December 09 . Hurry! Sale ends midnight 8 September.

Plus, book a flight from the UK during our sale and be in with the chance to Win a High Life Experience !** You and a companion could be flying to Nice courtesy of easyJet before being whisked away by helicopter with Holiday Taxis to Monaco. There you can enjoy two nights luxury accommodation at the Hotel Fairmont, Monte Carlo courtesy of LateRooms !
Old Sep 4th 2009, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

Jaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really nice

I just took all my suitcases to the charity shop and bought lightweight holdalls on wheels, argos have a sale on at the mo. Big Antler holdalls which are good quality, as ive just got 2, are on offer for £22.99 and when you consider the size of cabin bags you can get onboard (one of which may just about fit all my missus's sandals) you can get a lot of stuff in...................
Old Sep 4th 2009, 9:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute

Slightly off topic, but some new charges from Ryanair announced today.
http://www.independent.co.uk/travel/...s-1781936.html
Old Sep 5th 2009, 8:46 am
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by agoreira
Passengers on Europe’s biggest airline face another financial shock from next month: a fee of £100 for checking in two bags at the airport for a one-way flight
Old Sep 6th 2009, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

bealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: Easy jet baggage allowance

Originally Posted by agoreira
Lets see if they are still around in 12 months time.
Absolutely ridiculous

DSB.
Old Sep 6th 2009, 10:33 am
Grapes are good 4 U !

GrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bealerDSB
Lets see if they are still around in 12 months time.
Absolutely ridiculous DSB.
I have a love / hate relationship with them because of their pricing structure. Low the fact that I can go home a lot more to visit friends, etc. And on the whole I think it is still cheap to fly no country to another (in my case averages about £100 - but I have had as low as £36) @ Spain to UK return.

What gets me is the arithmetic -- £5 here, £15 there.... on the one hand you think you are getting a cheap deal but by the end it's totted up and becomes lot more expensive. On the other hand if they didn't disguise the cost under credit card booking fees or excess baggage - it would appear somewhere else !!!

And I hate being another sardine in a tin. Unfortunately, my best choice of airport is Alicante / Leeds or Doncaster so the choice is limited or I would consider another airline.

I hardly travel with a suitcase these days but I would like to to take pressies to UK or bring back purchases in UK

At the end of the day I suppose each plane that flies has to make a profit and that will determine how many get £10 flights and others pay £60 / 70 + for the same flight.

Unless I am desperate for refreshment I don't buy there substandard grub or extortionately priced drinks - and forget the bloody Ryanair lottery !! €3 for a 330ml bottle of water - greedy gits !
Old Sep 6th 2009, 11:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GrapeEater
I have a love / hate relationship with them because of their pricing structure.
Ditto! I think they have made cheap travel easily accessible to thousands of people, and that's great, but we all realise they can't fly you to Spain and back for a fiver or a tenner and stay in business. It's just the way they arrive at the final price! I'd much prefer it as it was, £100 or whatever, and that was it, you knew instantly what you were going to be paying. True, you probably lost out if you only took hand luggage, but many restrict themselves to hand luggage only where possible, because it's so expensive to take a case. In a lot of cases they are no longer anywhere near " low cost airlines" Due to where we live, we are pretty much restricted to BMIBaby,(The Airline with tiny fares!) and just looking at the next few weeks, the majority of flights are £154-184 each, each way! We normally average about 10 weeks a year in Spain, this year, two weeks, and nothing else planned.
Old Sep 6th 2009, 6:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

Just back to EasyJet baggage, it's worth noting that if two passengers fly together on the same booking but with only one paid-for bag, the weight allowance rises to 32kg.
Old Sep 7th 2009, 2:44 am
Grapes are good 4 U !

GrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fionamw
Just back to EasyJet baggage, it's worth noting that if two passengers fly together on the same booking but with only one paid-for bag, the weight allowance rises to 32kg.

Huh ? - I have read you right? 32K in ONE suitcase ?
(That is gonna cause a hernia... and my name is Geoff Capes !!! )
Old Sep 7th 2009, 7:03 am
Forum Regular

searcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nice

Originally Posted by fionamw
Where did you get that from?? Only thing ive found is that even if you pay excess baggage(very expensive) the max in one case is 32 kg
Old Sep 7th 2009, 8:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by searcher48
Where did you get that from?? Only thing ive found is that even if you pay excess baggage(very expensive) the max in one case is 32 kg

I´ve made loads of EasyJet bookings & it comes up on the bottom of your confirmation if you book two people with one (paid for) hold bag. When you put in the request for a suitcase/bag it says 20kg however if the booking is for two people with only one, as I said it changes either once confirmation comes through or just at the point of making the payment. (unless, of course, it´s changed in very recent weeks!!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.