Eastenders

Old Apr 29th 2007, 3:13 pm
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eastenders

stella is weird, wonder what shes after
Old Apr 29th 2007, 4:41 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Fuzzlepop
stella is weird, wonder what shes after
Do you think she has kidnapped Ben, I only ask as I didn't see all of Friday nights and missed it today (siesta) so I don't know why she went back for Ben.
Old Apr 29th 2007, 4:45 pm
x-Wanna Be In Aussiland-x

samonster will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Do you think she has kidnapped Ben, I only ask as I didn't see all of Friday nights and missed it today (siesta) so I don't know why she went back for Ben.
OOHHHH i never saw fri nyts eastenders i was workin someone fill me in pretty pleaseeee.
Old Apr 29th 2007, 4:46 pm

Originally Posted by mrsjdr
And that awful ex of KevinĀ“s, I can smell her through the TV, just want to hit her, she is awful, gives me the creeps
Oh mrsjdr I also was tthinkingexactly that the other night, horrible smelly women in fact even writing this I can smell wee and booze.

oh sorry that's the cat and me - in that order...
Old Apr 29th 2007, 5:43 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samonster
OOHHHH i never saw fri nyts eastenders i was workin someone fill me in pretty pleaseeee.
Kevin and Denise got married, Pat and Shirley had another bust up, but Denise had already had her say at Shirley as Kevin had told her about his 'one night stand'. Pat caught the bouquet!!!!. Stella still messing with Ben's head, I think Phil is likely to suspect something soon.
Old Apr 29th 2007, 7:18 pm
x-Wanna Be In Aussiland-x

samonster will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: Eastenders

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Kevin and Denise got married, Pat and Shirley had another bust up, but Denise had already had her say at Shirley as Kevin had told her about his 'one night stand'. Pat caught the bouquet!!!!. Stella still messing with Ben's head, I think Phil is likely to suspect something soon.
Aww thank yu so much lol. i realli do hate stella :curse: i'd love to smack her one.. makes me wna cry everytym i c her messin wif benz head so cruel.
Old Apr 30th 2007, 7:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

She went back for him as phil was feeling low about leaving him, so they went back so little ben can go away with them.
Wonder what tonight has in store for him xxx
Old Apr 30th 2007, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know how you guys can watch Eastenders. Talk about doom and gloom, if you're had a bad day, you'd probably top yourself......I heard Samartians phone lines are jammed on Eastender nights due to the increase in calls..........

Quickly runs and hides.....
Old Apr 30th 2007, 8:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mercedes
I don't know how you guys can watch Eastenders. Talk about doom and gloom, if you're had a bad day, you'd probably top yourself......I heard Samartians phone lines are jammed on Eastender nights due to the increase in calls..........

Quickly runs and hides.....

Tee hee xxxxx
Old Apr 30th 2007, 9:49 pm

[QUOTE=Mercedes;4719774]I don't know how you guys can watch Eastenders. Talk about doom and gloom, if you're had a bad day, you'd probably top yourself......I heard Samartians phone lines are jammed on Eastender nights due to the increase in calls..........

My friend who lives in America used to phone me every Saturday night for me to tell her what had happened that week in Eastenders, the thing was I never watched it so I used to keep the TV magazine and read that out to her so she could keep up with what was happening sometime she would ask me questions about it and I would have to make it up as I went along. OH could not believe that we spent hours on the phone every week talking about the programme.
Old Apr 30th 2007, 10:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a Group for Eastender fans.....

"Hello Everyone, my name is (fill in the blank) I'm an Eastenderholic Is there a comedian in the house as I haven't laughed on (whatever days they show it) and I need to get some laughter lines on my face.......there again.....maybe not as botox costs money....

[quote=crispygirl;4720068

My friend who lives in America used to phone me every Saturday night for me to tell her what had happened that week in Eastenders, the thing was I never watched it so I used to keep the TV magazine and read that out to her so she could keep up with what was happening sometime she would ask me questions about it and I would have to make it up as I went along. OH could not believe that we spent hours on the phone every week talking about the programme. [/quote]
Old May 1st 2007, 6:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SueG
Right which of you men put the pox on Eastenders tonight so that I couldn't see whether or not the wedding took place!!!!!!?????

Me please