Eastenders

Old Apr 27th 2007, 7:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Eastenders

Right which of you men put the pox on Eastenders tonight so that I couldn't see whether or not the wedding took place!!!!!!?????

Last edited by SueG; Apr 27th 2007 at 7:50 pm.
Old Apr 27th 2007, 7:46 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eastenders

Originally Posted by SueG
Right which you men put the pox on Eastenders tonight so that I couldn't see whether or not the wedding took place!!!!!!?????
Have you thought that it may not be one of the men!!!!

Rosemary
Old Apr 27th 2007, 7:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

All ok, yes they are married, load of drama....of course, but they DID tie the know at last
Old Apr 27th 2007, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

Well it wasn't mine - he hates it but I was watching him all the time!!!
Old Apr 27th 2007, 9:27 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SueG
Right which of you men put the pox on Eastenders tonight so that I couldn't see whether or not the wedding took place!!!!!!?????
They are now husband and wife..
Old Apr 27th 2007, 9:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mikelincs
They are now husband and wife..
Thanks Mike - just missed the last 5+ minutes - thanks to the rain!!!
Old Apr 28th 2007, 6:27 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Who got married, Ive not seen Eastenders for a while?
Old Apr 28th 2007, 6:54 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Denise got married to Kevin Wicks, if it is ages since you saw it you may not know these people, although think they have both been in it for over a year now, time goes so quickly, if you need an update on them let me know!

Very sad being an Eastenders expert
Old Apr 28th 2007, 7:18 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mrsjdr
Denise got married to Kevin Wicks, if it is ages since you saw it you may not know these people, although think they have both been in it for over a year now, time goes so quickly, if you need an update on them let me know!

Very sad being an Eastenders expert
Ah yes now I remember. I have only missed the last couple of weeks, but I am not interested in those two characters really. With the evenings being lighter we tend not to put the telly on till later. Ive missed loads of Emmerdale and thats my fave!!
Old Apr 28th 2007, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sam parky
Ah yes now I remember. I have only missed the last couple of weeks, but I am not interested in those two characters really. With the evenings being lighter we tend not to put the telly on till later. Ive missed loads of Emmerdale and thats my fave!!
emmerdale has been a bit slow i think, i love the programme but not much to report still waiting to see who killed the big king.
the vet has been in trouble with gamberling and lisa smacked rosemary as she thinks rosemary was knocking zak off
but apart from that not a lot else has gone on xxxxx
Old Apr 28th 2007, 9:28 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

ooo and what about Stell a ? isnt she horrible - wonder how thats gonna pan out, will Phil knee-cap her when he finds out whats been going on ?
Old Apr 28th 2007, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spain
ooo and what about Stell a ? isnt she horrible - wonder how thats gonna pan out, will Phil knee-cap her when he finds out whats been going on ?
Stella is scary and i hope it is not to long before phils finds out, as i feel sorry for ben poor kid, what made me laugh was when him and phil were having a man to man chat, and phil was on about puberty and ben was thinking he was on about stella and that it is normal lol lol poor kid
Old Apr 28th 2007, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
Stella is scary and i hope it is not to long before phils finds out, as i feel sorry for ben poor kid, what made me laugh was when him and phil were having a man to man chat, and phil was on about puberty and ben was thinking he was on about stella and that it is normal lol lol poor kid
And that awful ex of Kevin´s, I can smell her through the TV, just want to hit her, she is awful, gives me the creeps
Old Apr 28th 2007, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mrsjdr
And that awful ex of Kevin´s, I can smell her through the TV, just want to hit her, she is awful, gives me the creeps
She reminds me as a woman who works the streets and does not wash in between clients
Old Apr 28th 2007, 3:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
She reminds me as a woman who works the streets and does not wash in between clients
You got it in one

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.