Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Dont reply to this thread!

Dont reply to this thread!

Old May 23rd 2008, 5:37 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dont reply to this thread!

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I have just looked and it said that YOU started the thread, therefore YOU picked the poll, and that's the story I'm sticking to....
You pm`d me the list you wanted!!!
Old May 23rd 2008, 5:39 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
You pm`d me the list you wanted!!!
That's what you say.............and am far too much of a gentleman to call you a liar!
Old May 23rd 2008, 5:40 pm

That's what you say.............and am far too much of a gentleman to call you a liar!
You are a bad man Matt.........and anyway, no-one will believe you!!
Old May 23rd 2008, 5:43 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

You are a bad man Matt.........and anyway, no-one will believe you!!
I am a man of purity and piety now.....
Old May 23rd 2008, 5:50 pm

I am a man of purity and piety now.....
Bollox!!
Old May 23rd 2008, 5:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Was it the "tiff" thread that caused the trouble - I only posted on there the once - because you guys wre ignoring the forum rules and possibly spoiling a useful thread - I was embarrassed for you.
Old May 23rd 2008, 5:56 pm
Straw Man.

Bollox!!
I don't judge you for your harsh words, but thank you for thinking about me...
Old May 23rd 2008, 5:56 pm

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Was it the "tiff" thread that caused the trouble - I only posted on there the once - because you guys wre ignoring the forum rules and possibly spoiling a useful thread - I was embarrassed for you.
Ive just had a pm from Jdr saying if he had voted then it would have been for you!
Old May 23rd 2008, 5:57 pm

I don't judge you for your harsh words, but thank you for thinking about me...
You are very welcome!
Old May 23rd 2008, 5:57 pm
Straw Man.

Ive just had a pm from Jdr saying if he had voted then it would have been for you!
I got the same PM!
Old May 23rd 2008, 6:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

I got the same PM!
Post number 80.
Old May 24th 2008, 4:49 am
Banned

advent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Dont reply to this thread!

Send them on holiday to me,Ive got a number of different types of rooms,here is the costs.
pig shed,no tv.no shower.no internet. sleeps 3 1euro night pp

chicken shed,air con,electric,wifi sorry i mean hifi,sleeps any cockle dooooo 3euro night pp

THE HONEYMOON THEME ROOM,this is ideal for the gay men on here,its pink velvet walls just look fab.Laura ashley flock wallpaper,water bed,double shower,gay tv non stop.Internet conection(only british expats.com functions at the moment)so this is no good if your struck off.I can offer personal massage(sorry no whips and chains)Perverts note i only get me bapps out for rugga? room costs 3,995euros p.p.per day food extra,try my fairy cakes?
Please for bookings contact my email www.getdownndirty.es