E121 Gandia

Old May 23rd 2008, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

CarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud of
Default E121 Gandia

Hi folks. I know that this has been covered many times before, but where do we go in Gandia to register our E121s. Have read it somewhere on here, but can't find it.
We finally got our NIEs today. Mine was collected by a friend on Mon but they wouldn't give her Carol's because she couldn't tell them Carol's middle names !!! I don't have a middle name so mine was ok. When we went back in today to collect it, they had lost the application !!! Kept saying that our friend must have taken it, even though we had their receipt. We were given a new form and told to start all over again. Anyway to cut a long story short, we went back later with another Spanish speaker and got them to admit that they had lost the forms and it would be quicker for us to start the process again. They did agree to process it straight away instead of the usual 10 day turn around though. We just managed to get it done in time to catch the bank before it closed at 2, so it all worked out ok in the end. What a day.
We hope to do the next step next week, and get the health situation sorted., so if an kind soul can tell us where to go for that it would be a great help.
Tony.
Old May 23rd 2008, 7:13 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: E121 Gandia

Originally Posted by CarolandTony
We hope to do the next step next week, and get the health situation sorted., so if an kind soul can tell us where to go for that it would be a great help.
Tony.
Dept de Seguridad, Gandia

You want a guide?
Old May 23rd 2008, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

CarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Dept de Seguridad, Gandia

You want a guide?
Hi Mitzy, Thanks for that, but where is the Dept de Seguridad, Gandia ?
I think we do need a guide, so yes please.

Tony
Old May 23rd 2008, 10:43 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mitzy, Thanks for that, but where is the Dept de Seguridad, Gandia ?
I think we do need a guide, so yes please.

Tony
so let me know when you are ready to go down. After that they will send you a letter in the post, and then you need to go to the Health Centre at a place I've completely forgotten the name of, not so far from you, to get the SIP card.

Spain can probably confirm the street name, but I think its Calle De Plus Ultra
Old May 24th 2008, 7:07 am
Forum Regular

so let me know when you are ready to go down. After that they will send you a letter in the post, and then you need to go to the Health Centre at a place I've completely forgotten the name of, not so far from you, to get the SIP card.

Spain can probably confirm the street name, but I think its Calle De Plus Ultra
We were thinking of going on Wed, if that fits in with your plans.
There's a 'Consultori Surgery Auxiliar' here in the village. Is that a Health Centre ?
Old May 24th 2008, 8:23 am
Senior Moment

We were thinking of going on Wed, if that fits in with your plans.
There's a 'Consultori Surgery Auxiliar' here in the village. Is that a Health Centre ?
For some reason we were turned away from our health centre, and went to one close to you as it has to be an ambulatario. There is one close to the Dept de seguridad but I'm not sure where. I know where the one is just off the N332 as thats where we took ours.

Wednesday we have neighbours coming around for lunch so will be preparing in the morning. Friday we have friends coming from the UK, but any other day is fine
Old May 24th 2008, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

For some reason we were turned away from our health centre, and went to one close to you as it has to be an ambulatario. There is one close to the Dept de seguridad but I'm not sure where. I know where the one is just off the N332 as thats where we took ours.

Wednesday we have neighbours coming around for lunch so will be preparing in the morning. Friday we have friends coming from the UK, but any other day is fine
How about Thurs then ?
Thanks for this. Really appreciated.
Old May 24th 2008, 8:40 am
Senior Moment

How about Thurs then ?
Thanks for this. Really appreciated.
No problem, let me have a pm as to where you want to meet .... suggest to get there mid morning.