Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Don't read this..........

Don't read this..........

Old Jul 31st 2013, 11:08 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Don't read this..........

......if you're of a sensitive nature.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-23522848

Hope they rot in hell !
Old Jul 31st 2013, 11:25 pm
Are we there yet?

Trixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Don't read this..........

scum.
Old Aug 1st 2013, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Lynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond repute

Too late Dick, I saw the BBC News report on this yesterday evening, complete with a computer generated image of the poor little boy's emaciated body showing the position of all the bruises. I didn't know whether to burst into tears or be sick. How can teachers have noticed his weight loss and the fact he was stealing food from other children and going through bins, a health visitor have visited his home but not seen him, etc. but still nothing was done to help him. These terrible cases just keep on happening despite all the serious case reviews, inquiries and what have you. Whatever sentence these two get on Friday, it won't be enough.
Old Aug 1st 2013, 4:18 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to lay my hands on these excuses for human beings.

Rosemary
Old Aug 2nd 2013, 9:02 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rosemary
I would like to lay my hands on these excuses for human beings.

Rosemary
Thanks for the title DD I didnt open it as I saw the other replies and realised I didnt want to upset a perfectly good day!

Jon-ostrich-bxl
Old Aug 2nd 2013, 11:59 am
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

They've been sentenced to a minimum of 30 years each.

I hope they have some really unpleasant inmates for neighbours.

No doubt word will soon get around.
Old Aug 2nd 2013, 4:37 pm
Account Closed

IamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond repute

I read this yesterday. I found it so upsetting I chose not to tell my wife about it.
What this poor boy´s outlook on the world must have been like is unimaginable. So very sad indeed.
Old Aug 2nd 2013, 6:23 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

what about all the social services and teaching staff who saw what was going on??
and it is reported as common knowledge he was scavenging in rubbish bins for food
AT AGE 4 !!!

I have said this before, and apologies for saying it again, but this hits the headlines at least 3 times a year. We employ highly qualified people to ensure that child services (the highest spending part of Social Services) are at the front. But they fail
We expect teachers who see children daily to make some comment and perhaps involve those social workers.

But all they can do is come up with the idea of a memorial bench and garden when we all would feel happier if THE CHILD WAS STILL WITH US.

so to all those in social services and teaching, just go in to work on Monday, start wringing your hands and mutter "lessons have been learnt, lessons have been learnt" but remember that the death of a child such as Daniel, or Peter, or any of the others who over the past decades have died at the hands of their parents have been let down by our society and those we appoint to protect them.

`
Old Aug 2nd 2013, 8:40 pm
On the road again.

No doubt the kid was let down by the services,
....however they interviewed his grandmother in Poland and she hadn't a single wrong word to say about her daughter or her partner.
It was all TOTALLY the fault of the UK State !
Seems to run in the family.

The kids stepfather is wanted in Poland for drink driving and he's been done 3 or 4 times in the UK for the same thing.
The Mother looked a bit of a mess as though she might have been beaten about and one of the neighbours said he'd been attacked by the stepfather.
Looked to me like they might be a pair of alcos, if so they going to have lots of time to sober up now.

Last edited by Dick Dasterdly; Aug 2nd 2013 at 8:50 pm. Reason: add on
Old Aug 3rd 2013, 6:14 am
Ex Expat

scampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
They've been sentenced to a minimum of 30 years each.

I hope they have some really unpleasant inmates for neighbours.

No doubt word will soon get around.
Great news.

I couldn't watch the news while the images were on.