Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Don´t buy property in Spain or you will lose a lot of money

Don´t buy property in Spain or you will lose a lot of money

Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:47 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Don´t buy property in Spain or you will lose a lot of money

Originally Posted by Same Difference
She was one of the nicest posters on here

Do you know if she is ok, is anyone in contact with her?
Weirdstone is, Cas, she posted a happy birthday for Confucius the other day from her.

Its really sad, I used to love getting her little karma love.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 5:14 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Jdr is in the gallery
Old Mar 29th 2008, 5:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Jdr is in the gallery
He's seeing if anybody looks like they'll take him seriously.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 5:20 pm

Originally Posted by leighbloke
He's seeing if anybody looks like they'll take him seriously.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 12:15 am
Forum Regular

sueandterry is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
You have got a good one then.........................do you have to beat her or does she do what you say?
look you two, could you just stick to the subject in hand, which is about
Spain, not wifebeating !!
Old Mar 31st 2008, 3:56 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Weirdstone is, Cas, she posted a happy birthday for Confucius the other day from her.

Its really sad, I used to love getting her little karma love.
I did wonder why Cas was talking on her behalf, I had no idea she'd deleted her account..
Old Mar 31st 2008, 4:00 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Right, click on one of the photos, any one of them.

You will then see all the comments by the side of them and within the comment box and peoples profile you will see a white or grey tick, if its white they are online.
Very interesting.. I'd never noticed..
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anabella
Very interesting.. I'd never noticed..
Matt, git yo ass in here boi and vent dat spleen!!!
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:26 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sueandterry
look you two, could you just stick to the subject in hand, which is about
Spain, not wifebeating !!
I will tell you something............I have had this post playing on my mind all damned afternoon and it has upset me no end!

I finished a hard days work, went to work at 6 am this morning and moved, by had I will add, 3 tons of top soil into someone's garden and all I wanted was to come on this site, say hi to some friends and chat a while, but the aggressive nature of this post upset me so much I had to go to the pub and it has all been very upsetting.

I have not reported you for this post because that's not the type of person I am, but I will have you know that you are on my "one to watch" list and I shall keep a VERY close eye on you in the future!

Last edited by rugbymatt; Mar 31st 2008 at 9:33 pm.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

I will tell you something............I have had this post playing on my mind all damned afternoon and it has upset me no end!

I finished a hard days work, went to work at 6 am this morning and moved, by had I will add, 3 tons of top soil into someone's garden and all I wanted was to come on this site, say hi to some friends and chat a while, but the aggressive nature of this post upset me so much I had to go to the pub and it has allbeen very upsetting.

I have not reported you for this post because that's not the type of person I am, but I will have you know that you are on y "one to watch" list and I shall keep a VERY close eye on you in the future!
Thanks Matt, another keyboard just bit the dust with a cup of tea!
Tim
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:32 pm

Originally Posted by valenciatim
Thanks Matt, another keyboard just bit the dust with a cup of tea!
Tim
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

I finished a hard days work, went to work at 6 am this morning and moved, by had I will add, 3 tons of top soil into someone's garden and all I wanted was to come on this site, say hi to some friends and chat a while, but the aggressive nature of this post upset me so much I had to go to the pub and it has all been very upsetting.

I have not reported you for this post because that's not the type of person I am, but I will have you know that you are on my "one to watch" list and I shall keep a VERY close eye on you in the future!
Is that all? was there anything about your relationship with your Father? and the incident behind the coal bunker??
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:37 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Is that all? was there anything about your relationship with your Father? and the incident behind the coal bunker??
I have tried to keep it clean and to the point, Terry and June will respect my wishes I feel.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

and I shall keep a VERY close eye on you in the future!
One does hope that one doesnt turn into some One Eye'd Monster!!!
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

I have tried to keep it clean and to the point, Terry and June will respect my wishes I feel.
We are in the "moment" here, it is important you purge.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.