Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Don´t buy property in Spain or you will lose a lot of money

Don´t buy property in Spain or you will lose a lot of money

Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:23 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Don´t buy property in Spain or you will lose a lot of money

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Yes please, I only ever know when Jdr is online when he posts
I am looking at a Spanish farmhouse. lol
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:23 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Yes please, I only ever know when Jdr is online when he posts
Find a post they have made in the gallery, even if they are invisible the tick will be hi lighted.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:24 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Is it a cheap one?
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:25 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Is that so that you can advise Matt on where to invest his Euromillions?

Rosemary
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:27 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Is that so that you can advise Matt on where to invest his Euromillions?

Rosemary
Mock all you like but I only need to win 500,000 more times and I will be rolling in it!
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:31 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jdr
See, youve been spying on us and we dont know you are doing it
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:31 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Mock all you like but I only need to win 500,000 more times and I will be rolling in it!
How old will you be in 500,000 weeks?
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:32 pm
Straw Man.

How old will you be in 500,000 weeks?
Who cares?

I will be rich and you women love rich men!
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:34 pm

Find a post they have made in the gallery, even if they are invisible the tick will be hi lighted.
I cant find where it is supposed to be ticked.

Who cares?

I will be rich and you women love rich men!
Aye, suppose you will be able to hire a chick to push you round in your wheelchair
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:36 pm
Straw Man.

I cant find where it is supposed to be ticked.

Right, click on one of the photos, any one of them.

You will then see all the comments by the side of them and within the comment box and peoples profile you will see a white or grey tick, if its white they are online.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:37 pm

I can see you are looking in the gallery.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:38 pm
Straw Man.

I can see you are looking in the gallery.
Now click on that lovely Portugal picture, you will see Anna posted a comment and you will see a grey tick.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:38 pm

Right, click on one of the photos, any one of them.

You will then see all the comments by the side of them and within the comment box and peoples profile you will see a white or grey tick, if its white they are online.
Ive just noticed Dreamcatcher has deleted her account

When did that happen?
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:45 pm
Straw Man.

Ive just noticed Dreamcatcher has deleted her account

When did that happen?
I heard a whisper.

Sad really, she was absolutely lovely.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:46 pm

I heard a whisper.

Sad really, she was absolutely lovely.
She was one of the nicest posters on here

Do you know if she is ok, is anyone in contact with her?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.