Doggy Haircut!

Old Jan 22nd 2008, 12:54 pm
aspeangel

Default Doggy Haircut!

Anyone know any dog hairdressers in the Hondon/Aspe area?? Thanks.

Old Jan 22nd 2008, 4:39 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doggy Haircut!

must read carefully before deciding to reply, wondered what a thread for 'dodgy' haircuts was doing here.. mmm mutter mutter mutter.. now wheres me specs..
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 10:04 pm
Grapes are good 4 U !

GrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by aspeangel
Anyone know any dog hairdressers in the Hondon/Aspe area?? Thanks.
We have a dog and have yet to find a Perro Peluqueria that is on par with our UK counterpart. We have tried Aspe Vets, Frailes Pet Shop and the Punto Pet in Aspe (near the Park, they advertise in the Campo Mag).

They have been the best so far but we are still not 100% happy with the cut. Still the place is very clean, modern and about €18 (quite good value). The dog doesn't care eithe way, she just wishes she didn't hav ethe stress !!!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:02 am
aspeangel

thanks for that, i had seen Punto advertising in Campo and that is the vet´s we use, so probably the place we will try. i´ll let you know how it goes!! and if te doggy haircut turns out as a dodgy haircut!!!!

Old Jan 24th 2008, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

dawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nice

Hi
Is this a haircut for Bobby? Pampered pooch! Let me know how he's doing!