Dog Barking

Old Jun 4th 2010, 7:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dog Barking

Originally Posted by kyles Mummy
do you mean the next door nabiours dog, That's a difficult!!!
I've recently had problems with the neighbours dog waking me at 3 am

So I went and rang their doorbell at 3 am and complained

Took 3 nights and now I have peace
Old Jun 4th 2010, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SDDep
Guns work...
Be carefull if you go this route , I nearly had my license revoked.
Old Jun 4th 2010, 11:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: up the mountains,with the goats.,los filabres,almeria,spain.
michaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to all

in our little village there are lots of dogs running about without owners or collars. and of course they do what dogs always do on the calles,crap and wee...the only people who walk their dogs on leads all the time are the few english here, including me(tho I am oirish!!).
my mate mick was mortified to hear what one of his neighbours said as he walked past with his two little(spanish) dogs on their leads for their afternoonies...."those two are the worse dogs in (village name),even if they are on leads". mick was too much of a gentleman to point out the three loose dogs weeing and crapping on her plant pots outside the house!!!
all dogs are equal except foreigners dogs......
Old Jun 4th 2010, 5:39 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Try talking to the owners.

Is that a sensible enough answer for you ?
Old Jun 4th 2010, 5:48 pm
Not around much..

SDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rotor

You did only say nearly....

and thats what they make silencers for...among other things...)
Old Jun 4th 2010, 8:03 pm
HOODIE

Lushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rotor
You're so tough owning a gun license.
Old Jun 5th 2010, 6:18 am
VFR
BE Forum Addict

VFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by michaleen oge
in our little village there are lots of dogs running about without owners or collars. and of course they do what dogs always do on the calles,crap and wee...the only people who walk their dogs on leads all the time are the few english here, including me(tho I am oirish!!).
my mate mick was mortified to hear what one of his neighbours said as he walked past with his two little(spanish) dogs on their leads for their afternoonies...."those two are the worse dogs in (village name),even if they are on leads". mick was too much of a gentleman to point out the three loose dogs weeing and crapping on her plant pots outside the house!!!
all dogs are equal except foreigners dogs......
Just requires a little training for the mutts
Attached Thumbnails Dog Barking-119101_401996.jpg  
Old Jun 5th 2010, 8:07 am
BE Enthusiast

frigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud of

I'm sick and tired of yapping and sometimes aggressive campo dogs with no owners.

I'm tempted to poison a few sausages next time I go down the gorge...
Old Jun 5th 2010, 10:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: up the mountains,with the goats.,los filabres,almeria,spain.
michaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to all

Originally Posted by playamonte
Just requires a little training for the mutts
yeah, right. I can just see my husky max with a brush and dustpan. He is a princess and behaves like kevin and perry. Last night I told him to go to bed and when he baulked,I lightly slapped the end of his ear. He stomped down the corridor and threw himself under the bed,huffing and puffing. Spoilt? I should say so.....
Old Jun 5th 2010, 10:28 am
Was called something else

The Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Someone I know had problems with a dog barking all the time, at anything that passed by the gate or at any noise at all and for no reason at all. Not helped by the fact that it was left outside all day whilst the owners were out working all day....
No amount of talking to the owners did anything.

So in the UK I asked around for a "audio zapper" that I have seen at various pet stores, that you can point in the dogs direction and "zap" sounds at it to try and control the barking. In one shop I was almost branded a criminal "why would I want to do that!" and "thats cruel!"

I know that there are collars that emite a small shock when the dog barks, and i know they work, but you will need the owner to understand - which can be difficult as they just dont care sometimes...
Old Jun 5th 2010, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonnyc
and now someone has opened a boarding kennel approx.80metres to the side

Oh my. My sympathies.
Old Jun 5th 2010, 10:49 am
HOODIE

Lushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by frigilianafreddy
I'm sick and tired of yapping and sometimes aggressive campo dogs with no owners.

I'm tempted to poison a few sausages next time I go down the gorge...
What've you got against sausages?
Old Jun 5th 2010, 3:52 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lushdaddy
What've you got against sausages?
Old Jun 6th 2010, 8:55 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

We had a problem with one of our dogs in the car. He would lunge and bark at passing cyclists and pedestrians, and nothing worked until we got a shock collar.

He's a bright dog, and it was interesting to see him work it out. Three times he barked, and each time after the shock there was this WTF? expression on his face. The fourth bark was a half hearted one as tho he was testing the water, and that was the end of it.

As for other people's dogs being a pure nuisance? That's what laxative chocolate was made for......
Old Jun 6th 2010, 10:26 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bil
We had a problem with one of our dogs in the car. He would lunge and bark at passing cyclists and pedestrians, and nothing worked until we got a shock collar.

He's a bright dog, and it was interesting to see him work it out. Three times he barked, and each time after the shock there was this WTF? expression on his face. The fourth bark was a half hearted one as tho he was testing the water, and that was the end of it.

As for other people's dogs being a pure nuisance? That's what laxative chocolate was made for......
Why on earth would you give a dog laxative chocolate?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.