Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Document Translation

Document Translation

Old Apr 7th 2008, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

allicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant future
Question Document Translation

Hi there does anyone know how I go about getting a spannish birth certifate translated into english as it needs to be a certified translation.

Cheers Alli
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:13 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Document Translation

Originally Posted by allicat001
Hi there does anyone know how I go about getting a spannish birth certifate translated into english as it needs to be a certified translation.

Cheers Alli
Have a look in the free beer thread at the top of the page.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

allicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jdr
Have a look in the free beer thread at the top of the page.
I have looked all though that and nothing helpful, anyone else have any ideas
Old Apr 12th 2008, 4:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

lcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud of

Go to a Gestor,should cost about Eur 40 - 50
Old Apr 12th 2008, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lcortez
Go to a Gestor,should cost about Eur 40 - 50
whats a gestor?
Old Apr 12th 2008, 4:14 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

I have looked all though that and nothing helpful, anyone else have any ideas
In the S`s Spanish translation service
She did a childs birth certificate for our daughter, everything has to have a certification stamp on it.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jdr
In the S`s Spanish translation service
She did a childs birth certificate for our daughter, everything has to have a certification stamp on it.
Ah yes I saw the one you mean sorry I assumed they would provide a translation from English to Spannish and beable to certify that. Can a Spannish company translate from Spannish to English and have a Spannish notary certify it for emigration to Canada Purposes?

Thought I would need a UK official to certify the translation.

Last edited by allicat001; Apr 12th 2008 at 4:19 pm. Reason: After thought
Old Apr 12th 2008, 4:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

lcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud of

whats a gestor?
EH!!!!
Its what might be refered to as a Paralegal in GB,sort of the level below a Solicitor,generally used to deal with buerocracy in Spain, by expats & Spaniards alike
Old Apr 12th 2008, 4:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ah yes I saw the one you mean sorry I assumed they would provide a translation from English to Spannish and beable to certify that. Can a Spannish company translate from Spannish to English and have a Spannish notary certify it for emigration to Canada Purposes?

Thought I would need a UK official to certify the translation.
Yes they can
Old Apr 12th 2008, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lcortez
Yes they can
Thanks for that I will call them on Monday
Old Apr 12th 2008, 4:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

How did you get on with the police check?