Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Do you live in the Benidorm Area?

Do you live in the Benidorm Area?

Old Jan 15th 2009, 8:03 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you live in the Benidorm Area?

Originally Posted by noelrosie
If so, they do sell those tiles on the internet here http://www.freewebstore.org/APieceof...055_44316.aspx
but the prices are prohibitive compared to what they cost in Spain!
Probably cheaper to get a freebie flight with Ryanair and go to the market
Old Jan 15th 2009, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

noelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Do you live in the Benidorm Area?

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Probably cheaper to get a freebie flight with Ryanair and go to the market
Very true Mitzy!

Actually, last year, they used to sell those tiles in one of the duty free shops in Seville airport, but since the new shop opened just before Christmas they seem to have discontinued them
Old Jan 15th 2009, 10:01 am
Just Joined

sunshine babe is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Do you live in the Benidorm Area?

Originally Posted by noelrosie
If so, they do sell those tiles on the internet here http://www.freewebstore.org/APieceof...055_44316.aspx
but the prices are prohibitive compared to what they cost in Spain!
sorry should of made myself clearer from the start, i live in cyprus and bought some from this couple while i was in spain last year on holiday, but i wish to but some more, does not need to be from this couple(who were very nice) but want a larger amount than i bought previous,cannot find wholesaler or manufacturers of theses items thats why i asked for anyone living in benidorm who may go to the market, but hay thanks everyone for your help x