Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Do you live in the Benidorm Area?

Do you live in the Benidorm Area?

Old Jan 14th 2009, 3:40 am
Just Joined

sunshine babe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Do you live in the Benidorm Area?

Hi, i wonder if any of you attend the local market on a sunday in benidorm, if so have u seen a stall that is run by a british couple and sell door numbers , letters that can go in an ironwork frame.i wish to purchase some and would like to get hold of this couple, does anyone know them and could possibly get an e mail contact address for them or anyone else who sells theses items.
Old Jan 14th 2009, 7:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you live in the Benidorm Area?

Originally Posted by sunshine babe
Hi, i wonder if any of you attend the local market on a sunday in benidorm, if so have u seen a stall that is run by a british couple and sell door numbers , letters that can go in an ironwork frame.i wish to purchase some and would like to get hold of this couple, does anyone know them and could possibly get an e mail contact address for them or anyone else who sells theses items.
Don't know a British couple doing it and don't know Benidorm....however virtually every market I've ever been to seems to have someone selling these....
Old Jan 14th 2009, 8:40 am
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Also sold by most ferreterias!
Old Jan 14th 2009, 11:16 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by valenciatim
Also sold by most ferreterias!
Sorry i do not live in spain excuse my ignorance but was or who are ferreterias?
Old Jan 14th 2009, 11:17 am
Just Joined

Or does anyone know who manufactures theses items ?
Old Jan 14th 2009, 11:33 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry i do not live in spain excuse my ignorance but was or who are ferreterias?
Ironmongers
Old Jan 14th 2009, 2:17 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Ironmongers
Sorry i gathered that !!i mean what companys
Old Jan 14th 2009, 4:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

noelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry i gathered that !!i mean what companys
Many shops which sell tiles and pottery gifts (I'm thinking large shops selling hand-painted Spanish style stuff here, urns, benches, stone tables, plates to display on your wall, rather than bathroom suppliers or shops which sell tea-sets), beside the N332 between Benidorm and Vergel seem to sell those type of tiles/tile holders. Can't remember the name of any particular one, but a leisurely drive north will bring you past plenty!
Old Jan 15th 2009, 3:25 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by noelrosie
Many shops which sell tiles and pottery gifts (I'm thinking large shops selling hand-painted Spanish style stuff here, urns, benches, stone tables, plates to display on your wall, rather than bathroom suppliers or shops which sell tea-sets), beside the N332 between Benidorm and Vergel seem to sell those type of tiles/tile holders. Can't remember the name of any particular one, but a leisurely drive north will bring you past plenty!
Thanks for the help , that would be great if i could drive there but i do not live in spain, ummmm have tried looking on the internet for companys but just seems to come across tile companys but thanks youhave given me a few more ideas.
Old Jan 15th 2009, 7:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the help , that would be great if i could drive there but i do not live in spain, ummmm have tried looking on the internet for companys but just seems to come across tile companys but thanks youhave given me a few more ideas.

Now I'm a bit confused. Do you want to order them for use in the UK? Which would explain your thinking of getting internet access? If they're for Spain why not just wait til you're here - they're not hard to get hold of. Honest!
Old Jan 15th 2009, 7:49 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fionamw
Now I'm a bit confused. Do you want to order them for use in the UK? Which would explain your thinking of getting internet access? If they're for Spain why not just wait til you're here - they're not hard to get hold of. Honest!
Maybe they want the actual people on the market, you know, not anyone else, just them.........

Clever.
Old Jan 15th 2009, 7:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Maybe they want the actual people on the market, you know, not anyone else, just them.........
Clever.
....don't think so.....
Old Jan 15th 2009, 7:57 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fionamw
....don't think so.....
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old Jan 15th 2009, 7:58 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

To clear the waters a little, is it that you are not coming to Spain but you want to buy some of these for your home there?
Old Jan 15th 2009, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

noelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
To clear the waters a little, is it that you are not coming to Spain but you want to buy some of these for your home there?

If so, they do sell those tiles on the internet here http://www.freewebstore.org/APieceof...055_44316.aspx
but the prices are prohibitive compared to what they cost in Spain!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.