Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

:Do you believe in Ghosts !!!!!! :

:Do you believe in Ghosts !!!!!! :

Old Jul 12th 2007, 3:10 pm
Dipsomaniac

mikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: :Do you believe in Ghosts !!!!!! :

Originally Posted by Lionda
Definitely looks like someone in a blue suit with fair hair (I did the same as Jean and got my magnifying glass) with another person stood slightly behind with bare arms. Possibly a reflection, you should ask your agent if he was wearing a blue suit when he took the photo.

Nice place Pete
It looks to me like the one behind is very very close to and has his hands on the hips of the one in front
Old Jul 12th 2007, 3:36 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikeoc
It looks to me like the one behind is very very close to and has his hands on the hips of the one in front
Nah the one in front has his hand in his pocket,I cant see how it could be a reflection,the window is quite high and shaded from the terrace,It looks like they are stood inside looking out,if it was someone outside I think they would have to be stood high up to reflect in the window..........wierd.......
Perhaps when the photo was taken some people were in the villa looking out.............if not
Old Jul 12th 2007, 4:21 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Look on my enlargement, they are too small, it must be a picture standing on the floor of the room.
Old Jul 12th 2007, 4:48 pm
Dipsomaniac

mikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jdr
Look on my enlargement,
ooooooeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr
Old Jul 12th 2007, 4:52 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikeoc
ooooooeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr
I know. You'd think someone of such high standing within this community would know better wouldn't you?
Old Jul 12th 2007, 4:55 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by derbyflan
I know. You'd think someone of such high standing within this community would know better wouldn't you?
Thats what happens when naughty people edit quotes, you lot will get me into trouble with crispy and the girls now. ;-(
Old Jul 12th 2007, 4:56 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

No more than usual Sir
Old Jul 12th 2007, 4:58 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

one more, still not convinced...

Old Jul 12th 2007, 5:02 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt

You ... you ... you ... bbbbb
Old Jul 12th 2007, 5:04 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
You ... you ... you ... bbbbb
Thought it was right up your street with the golf and all...
Old Jul 12th 2007, 5:12 pm
ex-squaddie

Is this Big Pete's motor?
Old Jul 12th 2007, 5:14 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jdr
Thats what happens when naughty people edit quotes, you lot will get me into trouble with crispy and the girls now. ;-(

I for one have always enjoyed your enlargements....
Old Jul 12th 2007, 5:22 pm
Straw Man.

Is this Big Pete's motor?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xTgqEVzZoV8
already done, I got lots of telling off PM's last time I posted that one!!
Old Jul 12th 2007, 5:39 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Now I'm a handy sort of bloke you know. I mean I can look after myself. But If I saw what appeared to be an old lady walking into the cupboard under the stairs I'd be off quicker than sh*t off a shovel (see other thread!).
not if you knew something about her, and realised she was just a poor confused old soul
Old Jul 12th 2007, 5:41 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jdr
Here yer go Pete, small ghosts though
thats a reflection i think , its too bright to be from inside.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.