British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   Divorcing (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/divorcing-450671/)

MnM May 20th 2007 8:27 am

Re: Divorcing

Originally Posted by mitzipurr (Post 4806820)
Yes again I repeat the grass is greener etc etc. 14 years down the pan:(

hey mitzipurr,

I don't know you very well, but if you ever need someone to talk to.....well, I'm known to be a good listener.

Things may look bleak at the moment, but I'm sure there's something wonderful waiting to happen in your life soon ;)

Martha

username 34 May 20th 2007 8:43 am

Originally Posted by paddy07 (Post 4806830)
did you do the dirty ;)

what the hell is wrong with you??

hope you dont have a family tragedy or you drop of a heart attack .... :thumbsup: just my sense of humour

idiot

paddy07 May 20th 2007 8:46 am

Originally Posted by islandmom (Post 4806883)
what the hell is wrong with you??

hope you dont have a family tragedy or you drop of a heart attack .... :thumbsup: just my sense of humour

idiot

was it you then:thumbsup:

rugbymatt May 20th 2007 9:16 am

Someone is taking the piss here, just not sure who.

mitzipurr May 20th 2007 9:22 am

Originally Posted by paddy07 (Post 4806830)
did you do the dirty ;)

No she did

rugbymatt May 20th 2007 9:33 am

Originally Posted by mitzipurr (Post 4807007)
No she did

mitzi I am sorry to hear about your situation, I have been there before many years ago, and it isn't good.

Try and look at this as a new chapter in your life,my best friend is going through he same thing at the moment after 9 years and he is a mess at the moment, buy he is just starting to settle down and think about it a bit more.

Bigbhudda69 May 20th 2007 11:18 am

Originally Posted by paddy07 (Post 4806888)
was it you then:thumbsup:

:mad::mad:...

Sounds very much like someones alter ego....I recognise the tone..don't react..:mad:

crispy May 21st 2007 12:55 am

Hi Mitzipurr

Positive thoughts only.......Italy sounds very much like one to me.

Do you have any idea of where you plan to go in Italy, I have done the usual tourist route and I thought it to be a really beautiful country and for me there was so much history and passion (of all kinds;)) just waiting to be had.

You say 14 years down the pan, try not to look at it like that, think instead 14 years of life experience that you can use as a foundation for your next chapter in lives great epic. Better it be after 14 years when you are young enough to make a new life than it be after 30 years when you thought life was just about to give you some rewards for all the hard work you had put in.

I was with my ex for nearly 35 years, one of us has moved on the other has not, just make sure that you are the one that makes that move forward.

Karma on it's way to you, and if you need help with anything you just have to ask, even if you just want to moan.

One little bit of advice I did my divorce via the internet, all in all cost less than £300 (including the £70 for divorce package), only thing is that you have to swear an oath at the local courts in UK, but with research a notary could be just as good. You could arrange to go back to UK to do that, it only requires the one visit. If you want to know the website just pm me.