Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

directions needed

directions needed

Old Sep 12th 2007, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

busters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond repute
Default directions needed

hi, can anyone give me the address and directions to national police station in gandia ?
Old Sep 12th 2007, 7:59 am
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: directions needed

The address is:
Ciudad de Laval 3
46700, Gandia, Valenciaa.
Tel: 962871935
open from 9.30- 2.00

Not sure of directions i'm afraid! I can picture it in my mind, its quite near the hospital I think.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

busters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond repute

cheers, you're a darlin !
Old Sep 12th 2007, 8:11 am
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

Put the postcode in HERE and that will get you to it.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silverchick
The address is:
Ciudad de Laval 3
46700, Gandia, Valenciaa.
Tel: 962871935
open from 9.30- 2.00

Not sure of directions i'm afraid! I can picture it in my mind, its quite near the hospital I think.
do you know where the football pitch is ??? there is a big car park there - park in there (its free) and its a 5 min walk to the police station - be prepared for a LONNNNNNNG wait queue is usually out the door

if you cross over at the roundabout you will see all the Guardia standing outside the court, its next door
Old Sep 12th 2007, 8:24 am
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by spain
do you know where the football pitch is ??? there is a big car park there - park in there (its free) and its a 5 min walk to the police station - be prepared for a LONNNNNNNG wait queue is usually out the door

if you cross over at the roundabout you will see all the Guardia standing outside the court, its next door

They're all the ones in sexy uniforms!!
Old Sep 12th 2007, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

many thanks to SPAIN she just popped round with a map and nie forms !!
A TRUE DIAMOND, drink waiting at the local bar !!!

silverchick, i will look out and report back !!
Old Sep 12th 2007, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busters mum
many thanks to SPAIN she just popped round with a map and nie forms !!
A TRUE DIAMOND, drink waiting at the local bar !!!
no problemo
Old Sep 12th 2007, 9:29 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Let me know how you get on there .... the system is changed and in fact there seems to be no system. I'd appreciate knowing what you actually did to get through the queue as I am due a visit there also.

If you give up on your first attempt then wait till I get back and we'll shoot up there together!!
Old Sep 12th 2007, 10:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Let me know how you get on there .... the system is changed and in fact there seems to be no system. I'd appreciate knowing what you actually did to get through the queue as I am due a visit there also.

If you give up on your first attempt then wait till I get back and we'll shoot up there together!!
there has probably been 5 systems in the 5 years we have been here !!!! at one time you had to go and get at something like 7am then go back (like a deli counter )
Old Sep 12th 2007, 10:54 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spain
there has probably been 5 systems in the 5 years we have been here !!!! at one time you had to go and get at something like 7am then go back (like a deli counter )
Im probably being a wimp, but after last time its frightening to think of going there.

I thought of arriving at 8 for the 9 start but I'm guessing that so do several hundred other people