Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Dance schools in Benalmadena/Torremolinos

Dance schools in Benalmadena/Torremolinos

Old Sep 10th 2007, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

pwblackbelt is on a distinguished road
Default Dance schools in Benalmadena/Torremolinos

Does anyone know of any dance schools in the Benalmadena or Torremolinos area? They could be open or closed.
I am just looking for a bigger space to run my Kickboxing classes as where I am now is getting to be small as my classes are becoming larger.
Any info appreciated
Thanks
Peter
Old Sep 11th 2007, 9:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dance schools in Benalmadena/Torremolinos

There is a dance studio in the new sports centre in Arroyo, where the ice skating ring is, also if you go up the Coin road from Fuengirola there is a dance/music studio that has lots of classes, turn left to go to the Go Karting place and you will see it on the right, may rent out one of the studios, worth a try.

Where are you holding your classes at the moment ?
Old Sep 12th 2007, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Just rememberd, the place in Fuengirola is called "the dance factory"
Old Sep 12th 2007, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mrsjdr
There is a dance studio in the new sports centre in Arroyo, where the ice skating ring is, also if you go up the Coin road from Fuengirola there is a dance/music studio that has lots of classes, turn left to go to the Go Karting place and you will see it on the right, may rent out one of the studios, worth a try.

We are running them at the Costa Kinder Care in Retamar, Benalmadena Pueblo. It is great there and everyone is very helpful but things are getting busier every week.
We had 18 kids in the class the other day and the hall was cramped. Plus all the parents sit and watch so we have a limited space.
I just want to look after everyone and obviously safety is important. Is the ice rink not closed down due to the Legionnaire disease thing though?
Old Sep 12th 2007, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mrsjdr

I will have a look at the dance factory place, I think I know where it is. You go from Fuengirola as if going to Mijas Golf and the karting place is on the left not long after going over the roundabout just off the A7 road.
(I think)
Old Sep 12th 2007, 11:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Thats right, just follow the karting sign, karting track is at end of road, but Dance Factory is on right hand side half way down.

Not sure about ice ring, I thought it had re opened.

There are also Church Halls, one in Los Bolichos has various classes in, but do not think it would be big enough for Kick Boxing