Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Directions help please

Directions help please

Old Apr 11th 2008, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Directions help please

Trying to find a industrial estate close to Crevillente, Poligono Industrial La Ceramica, the directions I have are very vague, Its on the N340 between Elche and Crevillente supposedly. Can anyone narrow it down for me? it would help in deciding which direction to approach it from! I'm looking for Vial Carpinterias if that is of any further help.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 12:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Directions help please

Originally Posted by Bri and Katee
Trying to find a industrial estate close to Crevillente, Poligono Industrial La Ceramica, the directions I have are very vague, Its on the N340 between Elche and Crevillente supposedly. Can anyone narrow it down for me? it would help in deciding which direction to approach it from! I'm looking for Vial Carpinterias if that is of any further help.
there is a map on their website here, is that no good ?
Old Apr 11th 2008, 12:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

also noticed there is a Carrefour there so you could heard for that - there is also a Mcdonalds you could look out for signs for those
Old Apr 11th 2008, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

HimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to all

hello,we live in Crevillente so might be able to help,need to know where u will be coming from?
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the map Spain but I already had the link, trouble is that road goes all the way into Elche, which is where the Carrefour is, maybe 7kilometres away, I didn't want to be driving up and down 7k's of road looking for the place.

HimnHer, I would be driving down the N325 from Aspe if that helps.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thank you for the map Spain but I already had the link, trouble is that road goes all the way into Elche, which is where the Carrefour is, maybe 7kilometres away, I didn't want to be driving up and down 7k's of road looking for the place.

HimnHer, I would be driving down the N325 from Aspe if that helps.
oh I see

what about calling the company and asking them for directions ?
Old Apr 11th 2008, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

HimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to all

sorry for the delay in replying to you! I f you head for a shopping centre called Lal jub(think thats how its spelt) nr Elche,when u get there follow signs for Crevillente,u will go past Carrefoure on your left continue up that road across roundabouts and the industrial estates start there,i believe the one you want is on the right. I hope this helps you. Let us know how u got on! good luck.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks all, If I go to the Lal Jub shopping centre that means starting at Elche and driving up to Crevillente anyway. I wanted to do it from the other direction as it is easier for me to approach from there.

I'll just have suck it and see, make sure my passenger keeps there eyes peeled!