Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Differences in street life - UK and Spain

Differences in street life - UK and Spain

Old Jul 20th 2013, 9:03 am
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Differences in street life - UK and Spain

Originally Posted by jackytoo
He lives a virtual life on the internet
Says Jackytoo with 6.018 posts!! You couldn't make it up

How come teamUK (J2, Aggy, Jennie, Me Me and Dick) can never discuss a thread subject, but go straight into trying to discredit other posters' experiences??? A hidden agenda perhaps?
Old Jul 20th 2013, 9:04 am
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

Agree about the South bank market. I often walk back to Waterloo that way. Must be at least 20 nationalities selling food there and some great stuff too. Some Spanish stalls too.
Well at least we agree on that
Old Jul 20th 2013, 9:06 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Back to post count again I would say you aren't doing so bad yourself with 5000+ seeing as I have served 2 years more time than you
Old Jul 20th 2013, 9:11 am
Not Banned (yet)

Back to post count again I would say you aren't doing so bad yourself with 5000+ seeing as I have served 2 years more time than you
The point is you tried to take a pop at me for spending too much time here on the web - and you may have had a point if you weren't on here everyday yourself. Hence the 6,000+ posts.
People in glass houses should not throw stones!
Old Jul 20th 2013, 11:34 am
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
Says Jackytoo with 6.018 posts!! You couldn't make it up

How come teamUK (J2, Aggy, Jennie, Me Me and Dick) can never discuss a thread subject, but go straight into trying to discredit other posters' experiences??? A hidden agenda perhaps?
And I would like it if you kept me out of it, I am sure that you remember when you posted about me giving misinformation about people being denied the use of their EHIC cards in Spanish hospitals, when all I did was mention that situation with prescription drugs, and what we were told by the pharmacist.

You are such an expert with your 4 day trips to Madrid every now and then.

As you don´t even live here I dont see how you can sit at your screen and tell the people that do where they are wrong about the situation in Spain.

Oh and by the way, have you seen the news about the shipbuilding industry in Spain,(thought not) where 87k jobs are in danger, (not to mention the money that has to be paid back for subsidies) so we will need a hell of a lot of IT and TEFL jobs on your good new site to balance those figures.

I am sure that you will find them, what difference would a few more hours googling Spanish news events take, when you seem to put in full-time hours anyway.
Old Jul 20th 2013, 11:36 am
Not Banned (yet)

Originally Posted by me me
And In would like it if you kept me out of it, I am sure that you remember when you posted about me giving misinformation about people being denied the use of their EHIC cards in Spanish hospitals, when all I did was mention that situation with prescription drugs, and what we were told by the pharmacist.

You are such an expert with your 4 day trips to Madrid every now and then.

As you don´t even live here I dont see how you can sit at your screen and tell the people that do where they are wrong about the situation in Spain.

Oh and by the way, have you seen the news about the shipbuilding industry in Spain,(thought not) where 87k jobs are in danger, (not to mention the money that has to be paid back for subsidies) so we will need a hell of a lot of IT and TEFL jobs on your good new site to balance those figures.

I am sure that you will find them, what difference would a few more hours googling Spanish news events take, when you seem to put in full-time hours anyway.

So no input on the thread header then? (differences in street life)

You've just proven my point 100%
Old Jul 20th 2013, 11:39 am
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
So no input on the thread header then? (differences in street life)

You've just proven my point 100%
I have just proven your point???

You don´t have a point, your are the most pointless person on here.
and before it is mentioned I am not JL.

NEXT
Old Jul 20th 2013, 6:13 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by me me
I have just proven your point???

You don´t have a point, your are the most pointless person on here.
and before it is mentioned I am not JL.

NEXT
What happened to JLFS? I used to enjoy his posts.
Old Jul 20th 2013, 6:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HBG
And me, but he was banned, not sure what for. Refreshing to read the views of a Spanish guy that lived in UK before returning to Spain.
Old Jul 20th 2013, 7:02 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by agoreira
And me, but he was banned, not sure what for. Refreshing to read the views of a Spanish guy that lived in UK before returning to Spain.
I was quite surprised.
I always thought he expressed well balanced and knowledgeable views in a fair and reasonable manner.
Old Jul 20th 2013, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

stuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond repute

Poca Loca seems to have gone awol also
Old Jul 20th 2013, 9:15 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stuboy
Poca Loca seems to have gone awol also
I believe she went awol for a short while before.
Hope she turns up again, I quite enjoyed her contributions.
Old Jul 20th 2013, 9:28 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stuboy
Poca Loca seems to have go awol also
Another poster I really liked. It makes you wonder, there's a real NoNo posting away merrily, posting inane rubbish, and he's still around.
Old Jul 20th 2013, 9:39 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by HBG
Originally Posted by agoreira

He jumped back in again for a while, until he got banned again, he used decon.YA and to be honest, his posts were made in a way that it obvious he was being "conflictive" and though I say it myself quite funny.

Also the name gave certain things away if read in a Spanish sort of way.

Anyway he was found out after a while
Old Jul 20th 2013, 9:41 pm
Banned

I think it is about time we formed an escape party

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.