DENUNCIAS

Old Oct 16th 2012, 1:15 pm
Just Joined

elraso is an unknown quantity at this point
Default DENUNCIAS

THREE OF MY NEIGHBOURS AND MYSELF RECENTLY HAD NOTIFICATION OF A DEMOLITION ORDER ON BUILDINGS THAT WE HAD CONSTRUCTED,IT IS BELIEVED THAT A PERSON HAD PUT A DENUNCIA ON US AND THE TOWN HALL HAD RESPONDED. THE QUESTION I HAVE IS IT POSSIBLE TO FIND OUT THE NAME OF THAT PERSON AT THE TOWN HALL,HAVE WE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO OBTAIN THIS INFORMATION
Old Oct 16th 2012, 2:58 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DENUNCIAS

Originally Posted by elraso
THREE OF MY NEIGHBOURS AND MYSELF RECENTLY HAD NOTIFICATION OF A DEMOLITION ORDER ON BUILDINGS THAT WE HAD CONSTRUCTED,IT IS BELIEVED THAT A PERSON HAD PUT A DENUNCIA ON US AND THE TOWN HALL HAD RESPONDED. THE QUESTION I HAVE IS IT POSSIBLE TO FIND OUT THE NAME OF THAT PERSON AT THE TOWN HALL,HAVE WE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO OBTAIN THIS INFORMATION
when I've been involved in denuncias ( I used to translate at the Guardia ) the accused always knew who had denounced them (except in one case where a gun was involved )

I suppose the question really, is - do you have licences for the building works?

if not it hardly matters if someone denounced you
Old Oct 16th 2012, 3:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond repute

My understanding is that you can ask for your name to be withheld when you make a denuncia but it is at the GC's discretion, not a right.
Old Oct 16th 2012, 3:59 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pocaloca
My understanding is that you can ask for your name to be withheld when you make a denuncia but it is at the GC's discretion, not a right.
that would make sense - though I haven't had experience of a name being withheld - except in the one violent case I mentioned

I don't really see what the OP would have to gain though in this case - the buildings would only be demolished if they unlicensed -no matter how many denuncias there were - or not
Old Oct 16th 2012, 5:32 pm
Just Joined

Thank you for your responses, we have now got a licence for the building at the advice of our administrator,as you advise.
Old Oct 16th 2012, 11:52 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for your responses, we have now got a licence for the building at the advice of our administrator,as you advise.
In four hours ... that was going some, it took us several years!
Old Oct 17th 2012, 4:49 am
Just Joined

No it didnt take four hours ,This happened on 12th SEPTEMBER2012. I was advised by our administrator that the best option was to submit plans to obtain a licence,this we did and two days later went to Guardamar Town HALL WHERE I PAID MY fee and obtained the paperwork. Sorry if i inferred that i had just whipped out last night. The original question was "CAN YOU FIND OUT WHO MAKES A DUNUNCIA AGAINST YOU AT THE TOWN HALL?
AND UP TO NOW NO ONE HAS ANSWERED THAT QUESTION.
Old Oct 17th 2012, 5:01 am
¿Dónde estoy?

No it didnt take four hours ,This happened on 12th SEPTEMBER2012. I was advised by our administrator that the best option was to submit plans to obtain a licence,this we did and two days later went to Guardamar Town HALL WHERE I PAID MY fee and obtained the paperwork. Sorry if i inferred that i had just whipped out last night. The original question was "CAN YOU FIND OUT WHO MAKES A DUNUNCIA AGAINST YOU AT THE TOWN HALL?
I think we have...........

if you have been denounced you will be issued with a copy of the paperwork - unless the person who denounced you has requested that their name is withheld, the name will be on the paperwork

if you haven't been given any 'denuncia' paperwork then you weren't denounced
i
Old Oct 17th 2012, 7:50 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Please stop using capitals in this way it will not gain you anything on here.

Rosemary
Old Oct 17th 2012, 8:09 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

AND UP TO NOW NO ONE HAS ANSWERED THAT QUESTION
I think the answer to that is ... it depends where you are.
For instance in our area you cant (officially) find out who denounced you, because in the past when the name has been given out it has resulted in altercations.

I guess my question to you would be .... what advantage would it be to you to discover who it was? Confrontation would probably not be a good idea, as that may end up with another denuncia and police intervention
Old Oct 17th 2012, 10:54 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I think the answer to that is ... it depends where you are.
For instance in our area you cant (officially) find out who denounced you, because in the past when the name has been given out it has resulted in altercations.

I guess my question to you would be .... what advantage would it be to you to discover who it was? Confrontation would probably not be a good idea, as that may end up with another denuncia and police intervention
Good answer Mitzy, the origianl question has already been answered in any case, and it's 'No you do not have a legal right to find out'
Old Oct 17th 2012, 11:07 am
Just Joined

In reply to Rosemary, The capitols were not meant to give offence,your response was most offensive,to sugest iwanted to as you put it "gain" from it was uncalled for.
Old Oct 17th 2012, 11:10 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

In reply to Rosemary, The capitols were not meant to give offence,your response was most offensive,to sugest iwanted to as you put it "gain" from it was uncalled for.
Capitals are usually though of as SHOUTING in discussion forums, and many people see the post and either ignore it, or at the least allow it to cloud their comments.
Old Oct 17th 2012, 11:24 am
Senior Moment

I think you misunderstood Rosemarys message, she meant no offence