denuncia

Old Aug 24th 2011, 4:34 pm
Just Joined

cantabrian is an unknown quantity at this point
Default denuncia

i have a friend who is not resident in spain,has a big problem with some brits who live next door (detached) three dogs barking mostly at night , he has asked them if they could sort something out ,but is just getting abuse, like some people on the forum would say :shoot them!!: i agree !! but he is a mild mannered chap,as he is not a resident can he make a denuncia?
Old Aug 24th 2011, 5:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: denuncia

What a denuncia? Poisoned steak?
Old Aug 24th 2011, 6:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Egg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Anian
What a denuncia? Poisoned steak?
Sounds to me like it would be a formal, public complaint.?
Old Aug 24th 2011, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

Rostra is just really niceRostra is just really niceRostra is just really niceRostra is just really niceRostra is just really niceRostra is just really niceRostra is just really niceRostra is just really niceRostra is just really niceRostra is just really niceRostra is just really nice

Of course he can, make sure he takes a translator with him who understands the situation, and good luck!
Old Aug 25th 2011, 2:54 pm
Just Joined

thanks for the reply Rostra,i will inform them ,and keep you informed if there is any progress
Old Aug 26th 2011, 2:44 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cantabrian
thanks for the reply Rostra,i will inform them ,and keep you informed if there is any progress
But bear in mind that although the Police will probably not tell the neighbour who made the denuncia, they will of course guess. The easiest way would have been to sort it out in a neighbourly manner, but I guess if that fails then theres not much else left. problem is, they have to be next door then to someone they made a denuncia against
Old Aug 26th 2011, 3:35 pm
Just Joined

as i mentioned in a previous post,they have tried,but the woman just blew her top, told them if they dont like to ---- off ,nice woman!! even if they sit outside they have to whisper ,other wise this person will start putting loud music on ,it must be like that programme :neighbours from hell:
Old Aug 26th 2011, 4:49 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately there is little one can do about bad neighbours. One of the advantages of renting is if you are not happy it is easier to move on.

I would suggest, get a solicitor to make the denuncia on their behalf.
Old Aug 27th 2011, 6:26 am
BE Forum Addict

angiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
But bear in mind that although the Police will probably not tell the neighbour who made the denuncia, they will of course guess. The easiest way would have been to sort it out in a neighbourly manner, but I guess if that fails then theres not much else left. problem is, they have to be next door then to someone they made a denuncia against
As far as I know. If you make a denuncia you do have to go to court to have it heard. And if you don't turn up on their appointed date without a very good reason not only is the case thrown out but you can be fined.
Old Aug 27th 2011, 8:07 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

As with all things, there are alternatives. If my neighbours had a dog that barked that much, and they did nothing, I would get one of those devices that only dogs can hear, that operated at a volume level that made their ears bleed, and connect it to a sound activated switch.

Poisoned steak? Good lord no. Laxative chocolate? Oh yes.

If they put on loud music, I'd ask them to turn it up, and say how glad I was to that they liked it, as previously I'd been afraid my taste in loud music would have bothered them. I'd invest in top grade ear muffs, a massive sound system and an eclectic choice in Music. I suspect that German Ooompah music at top revs would wear them down pretty quickly......
Old Aug 27th 2011, 8:55 am
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one bil.

When my inconsiderate neighbours kept me awake all night with a party and "forgot" to invite me. I tuned my music on loud next to the party wall and went out for breakfast.

They never did it again!
Old Aug 27th 2011, 9:19 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by angiescarr
As far as I know. If you make a denuncia you do have to go to court to have it heard. And if you don't turn up on their appointed date without a very good reason not only is the case thrown out but you can be fined.
Yes, but in my experience around here it rarely goes that far, because its generally general stuff that is sorted out when the police are involved. Four years ago or so they used to tell the person being denounced immediately who was denouncing them, but they dont do that now because there was so much grief between neigbours

A neighbour had his water meter "box" on his outside wall denounced a few years ago and the police would give no detail as to where the denouncia had come from.
Old Aug 27th 2011, 9:25 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by missile
Nice one bil.

When my inconsiderate neighbours kept me awake all night with a party and "forgot" to invite me. I tuned my music on loud next to the party wall and went out for breakfast.

They never did it again!
Hammer drill (with no drill in it) against a block of wood very early in the morning or whenever it will annoy them the most. Never done it but I have been told that it works well.

Rosemary
Old Aug 27th 2011, 9:35 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think tit for tat works, the whole thing just escalates.
Old Aug 27th 2011, 11:47 am
Just Joined

Kathdillon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cantabrian
i have a friend who is not resident in spain,has a big problem with some brits who live next door (detached) three dogs barking mostly at night , he has asked them if they could sort something out ,but is just getting abuse, like some people on the forum would say :shoot them!!: i agree !! but he is a mild mannered chap,as he is not a resident can he make a denuncia?
I remember recently reading in the paper about a new law being passed regarding noise nuisance it might be worth asking in the foreigners office about it and what the best way to proceed would be before going along the lines of a Denuncia

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.