Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Default Transponder

Default Transponder

Old Nov 21st 2005, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

daveyboy_daveboy has a brilliant futuredaveyboy_daveboy has a brilliant futuredaveyboy_daveboy has a brilliant futuredaveyboy_daveboy has a brilliant futuredaveyboy_daveboy has a brilliant futuredaveyboy_daveboy has a brilliant future
Default Default Transponder

Can anyone help who lives in and around the Javea Port area .
Does anyone know the correct Desponder Number?
Also does anyone know if the Desponder Number is incorrect, would this affect your satellite Dish ?
Any advise regarding this would be helpful.
I am trying to sort out my T.V and I am now totally confused as to what the problem might be, Digibox? Satellite Dish? Position and how good your dish has been connected? Desponder Numbers? Sky Package?
As I have had estimates to upgrade to 2.4m Dish.
The cost is around 1000 to 1400 euros, you can see why I am a bit wary if my 1.9m dish is actually okay or not, I would like to be 100% sure that this is the problem, before I part with any cash.So I think it is trial and error ! :scared:
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

countryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Default Transponder

Originally Posted by daveyboy_daveboy
Can anyone help who lives in and around the Javea Port area .
Does anyone know the correct Desponder Number?
Also does anyone know if the Desponder Number is incorrect, would this affect your satellite Dish ?
Any advise regarding this would be helpful.
I am trying to sort out my T.V and I am now totally confused as to what the problem might be, Digibox? Satellite Dish? Position and how good your dish has been connected? Desponder Numbers? Sky Package?
As I have had estimates to upgrade to 2.4m Dish.
The cost is around 1000 to 1400 euros, you can see why I am a bit wary if my 1.9m dish is actually okay or not, I would like to be 100% sure that this is the problem, before I part with any cash.So I think it is trial and error ! :scared:
Hi Davey-boy,

Right First switch on TV to sky, second using remote select "Services", then put these numbers in "401" press "select" scroll down to Default Transponder, at this screen you will see that the Transponder is on something like 11.454. put in Numbers 12.129 press "select" scrool down to "Save New Settings" waite till that screen goes back to the privious page. Then press Back up about four times until you see "serching for signal" then you have to waite for a while, it could be five mins it could be fifteen mins but you will then get your programme back.

Let me know how yoou get on thanks

David SR