Just returned from gestor
Non residents tax paid and 030's completed
No Asset declaration was completed in this process
Good for you heeeeeelp panic, panic,
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 6:54 pm
Just Joined

Spanish lulu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Declaring worldwide assets to Hacienda

Thank you uk1357 for that swift and helpful response. Tomorrow i will visit my tax advisor and try to explain diplomatically what you have explained to me! Should be fun!
Old Apr 24th 2013, 8:07 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by surreygirl
Good for you heeeeeelp panic, panic,
No tax panic at all actually, my wife has cancer and that's why we are doing what we are doing
Im frankly absolutely fed up of people telling others that they are panicking over tax laws, when in reality even if it was because of the tax laws I would still not be in any state of panic. It's personal choice! Understand that!

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Apr 24th 2013 at 8:11 am.
Old Apr 24th 2013, 10:01 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat095 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well here was me thinking I did not need to declare anything but after reading the small print on Hacienda's web site it turns out I do have to declare :-(
My wife and I own a third of a house (my deceased mothers) the other two thirds are owned by my brothers the value of the house is approx 100k so even though our share works out at approx 33K we still have to declare it Bummer !!!

Oh and its not producing any income as its another old relative (my Aunt ) who is living there rent free

Last edited by scrubbedexpat095; Apr 24th 2013 at 10:02 am. Reason: to add the last sentence
Old Apr 24th 2013, 10:06 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat095 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
No tax panic at all actually etc..."
Given the calm manner you post (and moderate) I've can't understand why anyone would think you are a person who panics Mitzy
Old Apr 24th 2013, 11:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Lenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond repute

From Benissa:
The independent party of Benissa CIBE, with Councilor Alvaro Mendoza as its leader, has prepared an impressive motion concerning the Asset Declaration regime imposed by Madrid ( Ley 7/20, October 29 , 2012, RD 1558/2012, /HAP/72/2013) and which is having a very unsettling effect on the non Spanish resident community in several coastal towns, Benissa included. The motion will be discussed with other opposition parties before the May 8 plenary session of the Benissa town council. It is an effort that could and should be replicated to good effect in other towns all along the Mediterranean coasts and inland where there are large percentages in the local population of non Spanish, especially EU residents.
Because the motion cannot be presented for adoption before the asset declaration deadline of April 30, it is being circulated to the media at this time so the non Spanish residents will be aware of this initiative, and to encourage local politicians other towns to present similar motions to their town councils. Benissa may be more vulnerable to a sudden egress of non Spanish residents. According to a recent report published by the Spanish National Institute for Statistics Benissa already has the fourth highest percentage (44%) of empty houses in all of Spain.Alvaro, a lawyer, who deals with non Spanish residents can testify as to the anxiety of many expatriates who are being compelled to provide sensitive personal information, they might not even give to close family members, to an uncertain Spanish electronic system, with no guarantees the data will be protected against misuse or unauthorized disclosure.

[email protected]

96 574 0422
Old Apr 24th 2013, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

surreygirl will become famous soon enough

No tax panic at all actually, my wife has cancer and that's why we are doing what we are doing
Im frankly absolutely fed up of people telling others that they are panicking over tax laws, when in reality even if it was because of the tax laws I would still not be in any state of panic. It's personal choice! Understand that!
I am so so sorry to hear about your wife. But you have misunderstood, that was meant to be me panicking not you! It was just a joke and not meant to betaken seriously at all
Old Apr 24th 2013, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mfh
Given the calm manner you post (and moderate) I've can't understand why anyone would think you are a person who panics Mitzy
Again a total misunderstanding. IT WAS MEANT TO SHOW ME PANICKING NOT MITZY!! JUST A LITTLE JOKE THAT'S ALL
Old Apr 24th 2013, 12:22 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by surreygirl
Again a total misunderstanding. IT WAS MEANT TO SHOW ME PANICKING NOT MITZY!! JUST A LITTLE JOKE THAT'S ALL
Sorry for misunderstanding you Surreygirl
Old Apr 24th 2013, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

You do a great job all of your
Old Apr 24th 2013, 5:33 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Someone has said that as of today there has been only 300,000 hits for the 720 form. Doesn't sound many...probably all ex-pats, lambs to the slaughter
Old Apr 24th 2013, 5:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

jennieJ is a splendid one to beholdjennieJ is a splendid one to beholdjennieJ is a splendid one to beholdjennieJ is a splendid one to beholdjennieJ is a splendid one to beholdjennieJ is a splendid one to beholdjennieJ is a splendid one to beholdjennieJ is a splendid one to beholdjennieJ is a splendid one to beholdjennieJ is a splendid one to beholdjennieJ is a splendid one to behold

Sorry to read this, I have read many of your posts and you are always a very clear and professional poster.
Old Apr 24th 2013, 5:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

jennieJ is a splendid one to beholdjennieJ is a splendid one to beholdjennieJ is a splendid one to beholdjennieJ is a splendid one to beholdjennieJ is a splendid one to beholdjennieJ is a splendid one to beholdjennieJ is a splendid one to beholdjennieJ is a splendid one to beholdjennieJ is a splendid one to beholdjennieJ is a splendid one to beholdjennieJ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Someone has said that as of today there has been only 300,000 hits for the 720 form. Doesn't sound many...probably all ex-pats, lambs to the slaughter
That's interesting, also 300,000 hits doesn't mean that amount have filled it in they could have just been investigating to see what it is all about and considering their options.
Old Apr 24th 2013, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

uk1357 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jennieJ
That's interesting, also 300,000 hits doesn't mean that amount have filled it in they could have just been investigating to see what it is all about and considering their options.
Yes very interesting, I spoke with a Spanish friend of mine who lives in Spain but has a home here and significant assets outside of the country. He said he had no intention of completing the form. I asked if he was not worried about being caught....."a lot less worried than I am about the government having details of my overseas assets!" was his reply. Guess its just another cultural difference
Old Apr 24th 2013, 6:36 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jennieJ
isn't there a supposition that the response on such matters would be about 10% within the deadline ??
so even less and less

if you take my car matriculation, I accessed the Modelo at least 3 times and printed so I could play with the translation and getting the info into the right boxes.

`

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.