daveupsticks

Old Nov 11th 2011, 11:53 am
Just Joined

daveupsticks has a brilliant futuredaveupsticks has a brilliant futuredaveupsticks has a brilliant futuredaveupsticks has a brilliant futuredaveupsticks has a brilliant futuredaveupsticks has a brilliant futuredaveupsticks has a brilliant future
Default daveupsticks

Hi every one
My wife and I are hoping to move to Spain next year and we like the sound of Quesada/ Murcia area Can anyone tell me anything about the area regarding flooding, renting availability? is it an expensive area? and so on. If any one can throw some light on it I would greatly appreciate it
Kind regards Dave
Old Nov 11th 2011, 12:01 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: daveupsticks

Originally Posted by daveupsticks
Hi every one
My wife and I are hoping to move to Spain next year and we like the sound of Quesada/ Murcia area Can anyone tell me anything about the area regarding flooding, renting availability? is it an expensive area? and so on. If any one can throw some light on it I would greatly appreciate it
Kind regards Dave
Hi, glad you found your way into the Spain section. I think that you will find that rentals are good value in the Murcia area, hopefully you will gain good insights from members who live there.

Rosemary
Old Nov 11th 2011, 12:19 pm
Just Joined

daveupsticks has a brilliant futuredaveupsticks has a brilliant futuredaveupsticks has a brilliant futuredaveupsticks has a brilliant futuredaveupsticks has a brilliant futuredaveupsticks has a brilliant futuredaveupsticks has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Hi, glad you found your way into the Spain section. I think that you will find that rentals are good value in the Murcia area, hopefully you will gain good insights from members who live there.

Rosemary
Phew******** I've done something right for once lol Not very good with computers
Thanks
Dave
Old Nov 11th 2011, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

gill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond repute

The only problem is that Quesada is not in Murcia but in Alicante area. It is quite hilly but a good all year round area with lots to do. No flooding problems due to the hills. There are plenty of rentals for all types of properties. It comes under Rojales town hall. Hope this helps.
Old Nov 11th 2011, 2:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

Phew******** I've done something right for once lol Not very good with computers
Thanks
Dave
Just stick with it, will improve, welcome to the site and enjoy good luck with your venture

love the name by the way
Old Nov 13th 2011, 4:11 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Hi every one
Kind regards Dave
Are you thinking of buying or renting? I strongly advise renting first ... and I am sure many others will agree with me. Take it slowly, time passes quickly enough but there is no going back if a wrong decision is made
Old Nov 13th 2011, 4:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

lyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
You don't seem to have mentioned if this is retirement or if you will be seeking employment ?
Old Nov 13th 2011, 4:23 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lyric050203
Hi,
You don't seem to have mentioned if this is retirement or if you will be seeking employment ?
When Dave introduced himself in the Welcome Inn he said that he was retired.

Rosemary
Old Nov 13th 2011, 4:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

lyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ahh Hadn't seen that bit.

Ok Dave a long and happy retirement to you, we have been here three years, and while it has had it's testing moments would change little and will be only returning one way !
Old Nov 14th 2011, 10:12 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by gill556
The only problem is that Quesada is not in Murcia but in Alicante area. It is quite hilly but a good all year round area with lots to do. No flooding problems due to the hills. There are plenty of rentals for all types of properties. It comes under Rojales town hall. Hope this helps.
Hi Gill
This is just the sort of info I need and Quesada sounds a nice place. Thanks for your help.
Old Nov 14th 2011, 10:14 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by pwwm
Just stick with it, will improve, welcome to the site and enjoy good luck with your venture

love the name by the way
Thank you kindly.
Old Nov 14th 2011, 10:21 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lyric050203
Ahh Hadn't seen that bit.

Ok Dave a long and happy retirement to you, we have been here three years, and while it has had it's testing moments would change little and will be only returning one way !
Thank you for your kind wishes
what would life be with out its little ups & downs I am looking forward to the challenge
Old Nov 14th 2011, 10:47 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Lionda
Are you thinking of buying or renting? I strongly advise renting first ... and I am sure many others will agree with me. Take it slowly, time passes quickly enough but there is no going back if a wrong decision is made
Hi Lionda
I agree with you and yes we will be renting but from the info I am getting from the renting sites it seems that most properties are geared up for holiday rental so this is why it looks like I need to visit an area which sounds to be what we feel good and comfortable with. I don't think we will be buying unless we come across a really cheap place off the beaten track somewhere.
Thank you for your input its much appreciated
kind regards Dave
Old Nov 14th 2011, 12:00 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lionda
I agree with you and yes we will be renting but from the info I am getting from the renting sites it seems that most properties are geared up for holiday rental so this is why it looks like I need to visit an area which sounds to be what we feel good and comfortable with. I don't think we will be buying unless we come across a really cheap place off the beaten track somewhere.
kind regards Dave
Quesada is a very nice well established urbanisation, although there are a few rough areas I would avoid. However, it is not off the beaten track and certianly not cheap to rent or buy.

There are many long term rentals available. I would suggest you contact one of the local EA.
Old Nov 15th 2011, 5:11 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lionda
kind regards Dave
Not too far off the beaten track, weight the situation up and remove the rose tinted specs tread carefully and listen to ALL advice

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.