Cucarachas.

Old Sep 25th 2009, 8:24 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cucarachas.

We've got all the defences up, but three of those horrible creatures have wandered in tonight. Has anyone else had problems?
Old Sep 25th 2009, 10:28 pm
CLR
Forum Regular

Location: Shetland/Granada Province and orginally the right side of the border.
CLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to all
Default Re: Cucarachas.

Originally Posted by HBG
We've got all the defences up, but three of those horrible creatures have wandered in tonight. Has anyone else had problems?

Yes look back at my thread on Borax about 2-3 weeks ago.
Old Sep 25th 2009, 10:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by HBG
Yeah, we have problems too.

Our neighbours have some kind of a cacarucha nest or headquarters in their garden and they like to pop over the wall to visit. Then the cats pick them up in their mouths and bring them inside to show us. Bloody great.
Old Sep 25th 2009, 11:24 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

All part of the fun of living in the Sun!

Next you'll be complaining about Cocks crowing at 3 in the morning,
...Dogs barking all night,
.....and Donkeys crapping in your driveway.

Cockies are quite a delicacy in some parts of the World.
Try them fried for breakfast on a piece of toast with a touch of salt and pepper,....yummy,yummy,....velly,velly tasty and crunchy too!...

Some folk are just never satisfied!...........
Old Sep 26th 2009, 12:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Relampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond repute

The problem that there is of 4 or 5 years to now, are the red cockroaches. Are not the european cockroaches, more small, slower and with scarce reproduction. The red cockroaches are American, I don't know how they have arrived in Spain

I am for sure they have depredated in the European cockroaches. These bugs live in tropical areas or with heat, they don't like cold. I hate the summer since this plague exists
Old Sep 26th 2009, 12:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Relampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HBG
I fortunately in my house this summer I have hardly seen. I have controlled them mainly with adhesive traps, with a bait that attracts them. Are very effective

Last edited by Relampago; Sep 26th 2009 at 12:57 am.
Old Sep 26th 2009, 4:07 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Relampago
I fortunately in my house this summer I have hardly seen. I have controlled them mainly with adhesive traps, with a bait that attracts them. Are very effective
http://www.electronicalugo.com/image...ucarachas2.jpg
I love the name of them
Old Sep 26th 2009, 2:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lynnxa
I love the name of them
Of what?
Old Sep 26th 2009, 2:20 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Tough little barstewards eh?

Old Sep 26th 2009, 2:20 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Of what?
the traps
Old Sep 26th 2009, 2:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

the traps
Why? Trampas adhesivas, adhesiva trapas

The traps have a nutritious bait in the center that attracts the cockroaches. You should put these traps in the dark places, or under the sink, behind the toilet, near drainages etc etc etc. Places that you believe that frequent the cockroaches. I tell you that are very effective traps. But I advise you (and this is already a personal advice) that when you mount these traps you put on latex gloves. It is not suitable, but for simple caution, since the paste of these traps is very strong, and for minimum that something is hit, it is very annoying to remove it later

I don't put the traps in my garden. The traps is in my house, because this bait also attracts other animals as the geckos that are animal very beneficial, and I don't want to kill them

Last edited by Relampago; Sep 26th 2009 at 2:52 pm.
Old Sep 26th 2009, 2:46 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

Yes, the traps have a nutritious bait in the center that attracts the cockroaches. You should put these traps in the dark places, or under the sink, behind the toilet, near drainages etc etc etc. Places that you believe that frequent the cockroaches. I tell you that are very effective traps. But I advise you (and this is already a personal advice) that when you mount these traps you put on latex gloves. It is not suitable, but for simple caution, since the paste of these traps is very strong, and for minimum that something is hit, it is very annoying to remove it later

The traps are very effective, you will notice it
thankfully I don't have any cockroaches
Old Sep 26th 2009, 4:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

thankfully I don't have any cockroaches
Nor do we - I was beginning to wonder if it's an urban problem but clearly not. Anyone know why they're some places & not others? We get rats, mice, wild boar, etc etc why not cockroaches? I feel deprived
Old Sep 26th 2009, 5:10 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

One Way to Deal with Them..........

A Succulent Cockroach Recipe from New Zealand,

Simmer cockroaches in vinegar.
Then boil with butter, farina flour, pepper and salt to make a paste.
Spread on buttered bread.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A164648

Luvvly Jubbly!......
Old Sep 26th 2009, 6:52 pm
Forum Regular

warren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud ofwarren d has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fionamw
We get rats, mice, wild boar, etc etc
I imagine finding a wild boar under the sink would be quite disturbing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.