Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Crime in Spain - Is that Bad ???

Crime in Spain - Is that Bad ???

Old Nov 13th 2008, 8:49 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Crime in Spain - Is that Bad ???

[QUOTE=jackytoo;6970841]That's a load of rubbish, an internet myth. Has been debunked lots of time including on this forum.[/QUOTE

I know first hand.and belive me its no myth.what do you think they use on campers and trucks.and now houses.a big dose will kill you.I cant remember the name off the gas.
Old Nov 13th 2008, 9:01 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

ok ive just looked for you or any one who is interested.
its ether gas and they are now doing ether gas alarms for caravan/camper/trucks.
if the mods dont delite this as I hope they dont as its for everys ones safty and peace of mind,go and look at www.nereusalarms.co.uk then go into the gassing section.

Last edited by betris; Nov 13th 2008 at 10:01 pm.
Old Nov 13th 2008, 9:02 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Stink bombs, we had them at school. lol
Old Nov 13th 2008, 9:06 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by betris
gassing is a popular and highly effective way to steal.you administer the gas through any vents whilst they are sleeping.then they dont wake up while they are getting robbed.
UTTER crock!
Old Nov 13th 2008, 9:14 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
UTTER crock!
go on the site then (unbeliver) or if you want more confermation.go onto the truck forum and ask the question.any trucker who has been to the middle east years ago or any trucker who has done asia or euroe will tell you.they had either had it done or seen it.ive been driving trucks for 25 years by the way and Ive seen it more or less on a weekly basis
Old Nov 13th 2008, 9:18 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

go on the site then (unbeliver) or if you want more confermation.go onto the truck forum and ask the question.any trucker who has been to the middle east years ago or any trucker who has done asia or euroe will tell you.they had either had it done or seen it.ive been driving trucks for 25 years by the way and Ive seen it more or less on a weekly basis
OK, lets compare like for like....

A truck cab, what's that? 8 square meters with no inlet of oxygen or air....

A villa, with open windows, A/C outlets, mesh doors, and about a thousand square meters....

To gas people in their homes you would need, on average, 4-6 tanks of "knockout" gas, and a delivery system that means they can administer the gas, draw it out of the building in time to allow them to rob the house and then NOT kill anyone due to asphyxiation!
Old Nov 13th 2008, 9:32 pm
Banned

OK, lets compare like for like....

A truck cab, what's that? 8 square meters with no inlet of oxygen or air....

A villa, with open windows, A/C outlets, mesh doors, and about a thousand square meters....

To gas people in their homes you would need, on average, 4-6 tanks of "knockout" gas, and a delivery system that means they can administer the gas, draw it out of the building in time to allow them to rob the house and then NOT kill anyone due to asphyxiation!
ok i can see your point.some gases when mixed with air multiply by volume 1 ltr of gas mixed with air becomes 10.000 ltrs. gas is heaver than air so you dont need a lot of gas.if the persons asleep then you are half way there.once they spray the gas in, you go into a deeper sleep,then the just break in and within a few muinits with the door open the gas has been diluted so then they just rob you.its obvious that if all the windows are open then it wont be effective but if thats the case they just climp through the open window.you have lots of ventilation in a camper or truck.

Last edited by betris; Nov 13th 2008 at 9:37 pm.
Old Nov 13th 2008, 9:42 pm
Straw Man.

ok i can see your point.some gases when mixed with air multiply by volume 1 ltr of gas mixed with air becomes 10.000 ltrs. gas is heaver than air so you dont need a lot of gas.if the persons asleep then you are half way there.once they spray the gas in, you go into a deeper sleep,then the just break in and within a few muinits with the door open the gas has been diluted so then they just rob you.its obvious that if all the windows are open then it wont be effective but if thats the case they just climp through the open window.you have lots of ventilation in a camper or truck.
If you look at the majority of the documented cases they happened, and I paraphrase....

"we got back from the pub/club/bar, and when we woke up we were completely robbed and felt like crap!"

Yeah, so do I every time I go to the poncey wine bars around North Norfolk!!
Old Nov 13th 2008, 9:51 pm
Banned

If you look at the majority of the documented cases they happened, and I paraphrase....

"we got back from the pub/club/bar, and when we woke up we were completely robbed and felt like crap!"

Yeah, so do I every time I go to the poncey wine bars around North Norfolk!!
no honestly its been happening for years.but just like the uk social security.every one and his dog are now using it.go onto that site I posted before and go into the gassing section and it give a load of headlines from papers.its must be on the increase because now you can buy eather alarms.and they have given out a few warning for people to be a bit more aware of the problem.Im not being clever but just trying to let peope know that you can get a alarm for this sort of attack if you feel the need after reading the other persons post who seemed to be gased

Last edited by betris; Nov 13th 2008 at 9:54 pm.
Old Nov 13th 2008, 10:12 pm
Straw Man.

I have one question for you...

What gas are they using?
Old Nov 13th 2008, 10:23 pm
Banned

I have one question for you...

What gas are they using?
acording to that site its ether gas.but I dont know wether its just ether.(as you can get alcohol.and anti freeze alcohol.and medical alcohol the name is alcohol but its all diferent stuff) go onto it and have a quick look.but there are few sites on googe on knock out gas
Old Nov 13th 2008, 10:28 pm
Straw Man.

Ether dissipates in oxygen too fast.
Old Nov 13th 2008, 10:47 pm
Banned

Ether dissipates in oxygen too fast.
Ok just been on and looked it up.That may be the propelent as its used in arosols.I dont know but given its most of the eastern block migrants who are doing the robbing and gassing,Try kolokol-1 its a russian milatiry gas from the 70,s so it should be freely available and its effects are more or less instant.The effects lasts about 5 or so hours .It was in wikipedia.Its possibley the stuff they used in the hostage situation in the theatre in russia to over power the terorists

Last edited by betris; Nov 13th 2008 at 11:14 pm.
Old Nov 13th 2008, 11:10 pm
Straw Man.

So betris, we are now suggesting that a dodgy Ukrainian, Lithuanian, or Baltic State group of Uber criminals are using a gas that is so secretive in its chemical makeup that its still shrouded in mystery to gas bob and anne from Leamington Spa and their dog mopsy so they can knick a load of dodgy looky looky watches they bought while walking down the street in Torrevieja and some travelers checks?
Old Nov 13th 2008, 11:37 pm
Banned

So betris, we are now suggesting that a dodgy Ukrainian, Lithuanian, or Baltic State group of Uber criminals are using a gas that is so secretive in its chemical makeup that its still shrouded in mystery to gas bob and anne from Leamington Spa and their dog mopsy so they can knick a load of dodgy looky looky watches they bought while walking down the street in Torrevieja and some travelers checks?
a lot of things are freely available to buy.although people belive you cannot buy these things or they dont exist.look on your own door step.(uk)how do teenagers end up buying guns easy on the street.that is one gas of maney.it may not be the gas they use but what ever gas they use It has the same effect

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.