Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Count Down to moving - 23 days!

Count Down to moving - 23 days!

Old Jul 9th 2007, 11:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Count Down to moving - 23 days!

Originally Posted by jandy44
OMG thats you right off my party list,its time the bloody night nurse kicked in.........has he got any camolile lotion in the bag LOL
Thought you had gone to bed... I mean't you are charging around everywhere looking for your house...
Old Jul 9th 2007, 11:16 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69
Thought you had gone to bed... I mean't you are charging around everywhere looking for your house...
Love and leave you all I am off to bed Im aiming for a 1000 posts at end of week a few to go
Old Jul 9th 2007, 11:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jandy44
Love and leave you all I am off to bed Im aiming for a 1000 posts at end of week a few to go
go to bed .....NOW..
Old Jul 10th 2007, 4:49 pm
Happy in Torrox

Shep43 will become famous soon enoughShep43 will become famous soon enough

Good luck with the move and hope all goes well. We did it last November and are now very happy in Torrox village. Shep
Old Jul 10th 2007, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Shep43
Good luck with the move and hope all goes well. We did it last November and are now very happy in Torrox village. Shep
Nice village Shep..pleased you are settled there, it's a smashing area all round there...
Old Jul 10th 2007, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

sunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to all

Thank you. Torrox is one of the areas we will look at for a long term let once we get there. It's good to know there are people who know this area.
Old Jul 10th 2007, 5:54 pm
Forum Regular

sunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to all

I got in from work and have now sorted one quote for transporting our rabbit and guinea-pig. Must get some more. Not done much else as I can only fit in a couple of things once I get in each day. It's not really possible to make or receive phone calls when I'm at work and the wonderful OH isn't so wonderful at organising things!
Old Jul 10th 2007, 7:20 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the move doesn't seem long ago when I was on the countdown and already we have been here 8 weeks, into our 9th week The weather is gorgeous, the people are lovely and the countryside is breathtaking. Haven't got used to the siesta thing yet - everywhere closes and it is sooooo annoying, but hey I'll get into the routine

Hope all goes well for you - the 22 days left will fly by - believe me!
Old Jul 10th 2007, 8:39 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Oooh , at last someone even nearer me when I am in Competa.
Luv Eve
xx
Old Jul 11th 2007, 3:55 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sunnydee
I'm happy to scout - another S thing to do! I know Eve is in Competa. She was very supportive (on the forum) when we were going out to look around. We didn't end up as far as she is though it was definitely what she said that influenced us to look that side of Malaga. I can't wait to get there just wish there wasn't so much to do. Where abouts is your place?
oooh what a nice thing to say, I hadn't seen this post, thank you, hope all is going ok with the plans etc.
Luv Eve
xx
Old Jul 11th 2007, 3:58 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Hi guys,
Torrox, Torre del mar, Competa and surroundings, we should have a meet in the summer, so we can put faces to names.
Luv Eve
xx could be scary though!!!
Old Jul 11th 2007, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

Hi, Eve. It would definitely be good to meet up with some people. When do you go back out to Competa?
Today we have finally got our loan (because we can't sell the house - tho' got a viewer tomorrow at last).
It's my daughter's prom tonight so she has just gone to the hairdressers to get her hair done and my camera battery is charging so I can take lots of photos of her and her friends and the limo.
We have booked the skip for Friday so I really must start clearing out the cupboards later
Old Jul 11th 2007, 5:24 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sunnydee
Hi, Eve. It would definitely be good to meet up with some people. When do you go back out to Competa?
Today we have finally got our loan (because we can't sell the house - tho' got a viewer tomorrow at last).
It's my daughter's prom tonight so she has just gone to the hairdressers to get her hair done and my camera battery is charging so I can take lots of photos of her and her friends and the limo.
We have booked the skip for Friday so I really must start clearing out the cupboards later
Hi, I go back to Competa on 23rd, OH is there at the moment with my son, doing some more re wiring, they tell me the ground floor is all back to normality, replastered and painted, we shall see!!, also they have done some other jobs, so all the dust and devestation will be worth it, just don't want to be around when he starts the middle floor, i hate the sound apart from the mess of angle grinders, but needs must. At least I now have double plug sockets in three places in the living room, two lots in sons bedroom and can't wait to get rid of the extension leads in my bedroom. AND new trips so if something goes it doesn't put the whole house out. We will get there eventually. Anyway that was off track. Yes back on 23rd, until september, then boo hoo back to school.
It would be great to meet some of us! oh and they are leaving all the washing for me, oh whoopee do!!

Luv Eve
xx
Old Jul 11th 2007, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

Lucky you finishing school before me. I don't finish until the 25th and I'm not looking forward to those extra 3 days - mind you I need all the time to clear out my stuff and decide what will be really useful in Spain and bin the rest.
Old Jul 11th 2007, 5:44 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eve

Hi guys,
Torrox, Torre del mar, Competa and surroundings, we should have a meet in the summer, so we can put faces to names.
Luv Eve
xx could be scary though!!!
Dont look has if could make it though,looks like end of sept /oct before we can get out there,unless I sneak away for a couple of days or so... I would love a meet up .............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.