Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Count Down to moving - 23 days!

Count Down to moving - 23 days!

Old Jul 9th 2007, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

sunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to all
Default Count Down to moving - 23 days!

Well 22 until the removal people take our stuff, 23 till the big clean up (carpets etc) and night in a hotel at Gatwick. 24 days til we arrive in Spain.
We spent the weekend putting aside all the rubbish for when the skip comes at the weekend - still a few more cupboards to go through. We have cancelled our TV, phone and internet from the 1st. Got forms to fill in re: NI/pension forecast.
Still got so much to do but amazingly not stressing about it yet - just wish we'd get a buyer for the house before we leave.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 8:06 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of
Default Re: Count Down to moving - 23 days!

Good for you, those days will fly by no doubt, and before you know it you will be there. Good luck with everything and I hope you get your buyer soon.
Luv eve
xx
Old Jul 9th 2007, 8:39 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Hi

Go with the flow, it does not have to be stressful just look upon it as another day.......Good luck sunnydee before you know it it will be sun, sea, and whatever other "s" you have in mind there's a lot to choose from.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 8:42 pm
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Hi

Go with the flow, it does not have to be stressful just look upon it as another day.......Good luck sunnydee before you know it it will be sun, sea, and whatever other "s" you have in mind there's a lot to choose from.
Sun,Sea,Sand,Sexgoodluck
Old Jul 9th 2007, 8:54 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fuzzlepop
Sun,Sea,Sand,Sexgoodluck
and your reasons for going to Spain were?

Sunnydee just don't sweat the small stuff.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 9:53 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Wishing all the very best,I hope it all goes smoothly and you soon have a buyer for your house.......Sunnydee take good care and a big

CONGRATULATIONS

Old Jul 9th 2007, 10:06 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Gooooooood Luuuuuuuuck
Old Jul 9th 2007, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

sunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to all

Thanks everyone. My reasons for going to Spain were as Fuzzlepop says and SSSiesta (at least when I'm not working) I love a siesta but at least in Spain it will be acceptable and I won't be seen as a lazy bugger!
Old Jul 9th 2007, 10:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunnydee
Well 22 until the removal people take our stuff, 23 till the big clean up (carpets etc) and night in a hotel at Gatwick. 24 days til we arrive in Spain.
We spent the weekend putting aside all the rubbish for when the skip comes at the weekend - still a few more cupboards to go through. We have cancelled our TV, phone and internet from the 1st. Got forms to fill in re: NI/pension forecast.
Still got so much to do but amazingly not stressing about it yet - just wish we'd get a buyer for the house before we leave.
sunnydee..
very best of luck for your new life in Spain..where are you relocating to, coast or country...
Old Jul 9th 2007, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

Coast but not English tourist coast (more Spanish) if that makes sense. We are going to be East of Malaga near Torre Del Mar. We have rented a townhouse in a village for 2 months to start and can keep it long term if we like the area.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Coast but not English tourist coast (more Spanish) if that makes sense. We are going to be East of Malaga near Torre Del Mar. We have rented a townhouse in a village for 2 months to start and can keep it long term if we like the area.
know the area well...I am in the mountains above Torre..Eve is in the mountains as well..Jandy44 is all over the area like a rash ..so you have some neighbours on here although we don't live there full time yet..you can be the scouting party.....
Old Jul 9th 2007, 10:48 pm
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Sun,Sea,Sand,Sexgoodluck
I had mitzyboy in mind when saying those.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69
know the area well...I am in the mountains above Torre..Eve is in the mountains as well..Jandy44 is all over the area like a rash ..so you have some neighbours on here although we don't live there full time yet..you can be the scouting party.....

I'm happy to scout - another S thing to do! I know Eve is in Competa. She was very supportive (on the forum) when we were going out to look around. We didn't end up as far as she is though it was definitely what she said that influenced us to look that side of Malaga. I can't wait to get there just wish there wasn't so much to do. Where abouts is your place?
Old Jul 9th 2007, 11:00 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69
OMG thats you right off my party list,its time the bloody night nurse kicked in.........has he got any camolile lotion in the bag LOL
Old Jul 9th 2007, 11:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'm happy to scout - another S thing to do! I know Eve is in Competa. She was very supportive (on the forum) when we were going out to look around. We didn't end up as far as she is though it was definitely what she said that influenced us to look that side of Malaga. I can't wait to get there just wish there wasn't so much to do. Where abouts is your place?
Wise choice in my mind, the area is wonderfull, so diverse, best of all worlds..but then I am biased, I am between Canillas de acietuno and Competa on the Axarquia mountain range.

It will soon come, have seen the countdowns on here before, very exciting, don't worry you will get it all done...make a list missus...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.