Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Costa Esuri possible debtors Boletin Oficial Diputación Huelva

Costa Esuri possible debtors Boletin Oficial Diputación Huelva

Old Apr 25th 2015, 10:02 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Costa Esuri possible debtors Boletin Oficial Diputación Huelva

Originally Posted by ALVALVA
Ayamonte is a marvellous place. You can think that you can feel like Stanley and Livingstone looking for the bitrh of the Nilo river.
Happy weekend.

P.D: what means the acronimo "IC"
Its the 2nd place you mentioned Isla Christina....
Have a good weekend too....

'Its Alberto I presume'

Jon
Old Apr 25th 2015, 10:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Costa Esuri possible debtors Boletin Oficial Diputación Huelva

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
So there are THREE tax offices, 2 in Ayamonte and 1 in IC.

Easy to pay your taxes eh!

Jon
No Jon there are just the two in Ayamonte one of which is in the street Calle Isla Critina that is what Alberto said originally he gave the postcode 21400 which covers all of Ayamonte not Isla Cristina.
Old Apr 25th 2015, 10:17 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn
No Jon there are just the two in Ayamonte one of which is in the street Calle Isla Critina that is what Alberto said originally he gave the postcode 21400 which covers all of Ayamonte not Isla Cristina.
ooops I've finally got it now, and why you mentioned the postcode.... my oversight, thanks. I missed the Camino de.... IC

At least I can get to the other one with a short walk....

Sorry for the confusion and thanks to you both for explaining

Jon
Old May 2nd 2015, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

flashyblade is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

We bought our apartment in CE 18 months ago. Our names aren't on the list but the name of the previous owners are. The lawyer who dealt with our purchase at the time said that all debts were cleared. Should we just ignore this?

Separately, friends who were at the apartment at Easter said there was a letter asking us to collect a letter in town. Has anyone else had a similar letter?
Old May 2nd 2015, 9:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Costa Esuri possible debtors Boletin Oficial Diputación Huelva

Originally Posted by flashyblade
Hi,

We bought our apartment in CE 18 months ago. Our names aren't on the list but the name of the previous owners are. The lawyer who dealt with our purchase at the time said that all debts were cleared. Should we just ignore this?

Separately, friends who were at the apartment at Easter said there was a letter asking us to collect a letter in town. Has anyone else had a similar letter?
The best thing you can do is to call in the Gestion Tributaria office just off Laguna plaza opposite BBVA Bank. There is only one man in the front office, Manolo (he speaks English), wait patiently until he is free and it is your turn in the queue then with any paperwork you have with your address on ask if their are any outstanding debts on the property. This office deal with IBI (council tax), EUC Fees, Car Tax, special taxes rendered by the Andalucian Communidad, etc. If there are any he will be able find them he will also be able to reprint any letters that will have been returned to the sender by now.

Round the corner is the State Tax office (Hacienda) who will have all details of outstanding non-resident tax. If you are the registered owner and have not yet paid last years "imputed rental" tax they will have a record and may help you sort that out. However over the 6 or so years we have been permanent residents they have resolutely refused to speak any English (we try our best with our Spanglish) so best take a friend who Speaks good Spanish since this is an important office to get things right. I have heard that the State Tax people are now encouraging some staff in each office to learn English but don't know if this true or extends to our small corner of paradise!

GOOD LUCK and don't let this spoil your enjoyment of your new home.
Old Apr 7th 2016, 10:19 pm
Just Joined

Younga02 is an unknown quantity at this point

Alberto (Alvalva) We followed the March 2015 link suggested by you and unfortunately don't fully understand it. Can you please advise if this list refers just to vehicles(?) or does it include other non-payments e.g. IBI, EUC etc. If not is there another list covering these taxes and how often is that produced/updated? Many thanks for your help.
Old Apr 8th 2016, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

ALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond repute

The Oficina de Gestion Tributaria, agency to which public bodies, delegates to the function of the collection of taxes and fees, and unable to notify a potential debtor notification of the debt, and its urgency, legally use the Boletin Oficial de la Diputacion, to give notice and this notice, for legal purposes, it is as if avisase the debtor.

In this Bulletin, the name, identity, address, etc. appears

It is possible that some of the owners of Costa Esuri, listed here without knowing it, and especially not possibly be aware of the possible debt.

This system is applicable for different taxes and fees, not only for issues related to fines. And they do all those state, regional and local agencies, which can not contact a person, in order to safeguard their right to be informed, they need to continue a procedure, do it.

Perhaps, if you think you may have a payment without making that known, visit the office of Tax Management in Ayamonte and there you can learn it.
Alberto

Last edited by BEVS; Apr 9th 2016 at 5:08 am. Reason: Font size etc as explained
Old Apr 8th 2016, 9:42 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Alberto

Please use the standard font size when posting on here. Post links to documents not the documents themselves and also remember rule 17.

17. Language of Use
The language of use for this site is to be English only. Any “discussions” on this site should be in English, and any “discussions” comprising of a different language (or excessive text speech) will be removed. Exceptions to this rule are small one line inclusions of when it is deemed appropriate: such as language questions/discussions in the Italy forum, for example.

Rosemary
Old Apr 8th 2016, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

ALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond repute

Rosemary.
Thanks for the recomendation. I am an spaniard.
Ussualy I write the questions in english (not a good english translation) and in spanish, and so the british can learn spanish, but if you like "moderator" thinks that is better to do it only in english, I will do it.
Alberto
Old Apr 8th 2016, 10:27 am
Just Joined

Thanks for the advice Alberto. Going back to the UK on Monday but will check with the local tax office when I come back in May.
Old Apr 9th 2016, 4:56 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ALVALVA
Rosemary.
Thanks for the recommendation. I am an spaniard.
Usually I write the questions in english (not a good english translation) and in spanish, and so the british can learn spanish, but if you like "moderator" thinks that is better to do it only in english, I will do it.
Alberto
The moderators didn't write the BE Site rules Alberto. The co-founders of British Expats did.

Here is site rule 17 as mentioned by Rosemary who kindly volunteers her free time to help moderate the forum which keeps the place ticking for everyone.

17. Language of Use
The language of use for this site is to be English only. Any “discussions” on this site should be in English, and any “discussions” comprising of a different language (or excessive text speech) will be removed. Exceptions to this rule are small one line inclusions of when it is deemed appropriate: such as language questions/discussions in the Italy forum, for example
Also, please note site rule 7 . It is best to link to documents and simply make a brief quote rather than copy and paste at length.

It is kindly to post to the BE Spain forum and help. I do realise English is not your first language which is fine. Please just do your best. Thank you.

Last edited by BEVS; Apr 9th 2016 at 5:06 am.
Old Apr 9th 2016, 7:20 am
Just Joined

EsuriJohn. I might have been a bit slow on the uptake here but are you the John of John and Carol on Manzana 1? Either way many thanks for your input. Love it that the office dealing with non-dom and thus very likely to deal with Non Spanish speaking Clients doesn't have anyone who speaks English. That's style. (:-)
Old Apr 9th 2016, 8:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Younga02
EsuriJohn. I might have been a bit slow on the uptake here but are you the John of John and Carol on Manzana 1? Either way many thanks for your input. Love it that the office dealing with non-dom and thus very likely to deal with Non Spanish speaking Clients doesn't have anyone who speaks English. That's style. (:-)
No! That's a much nicer, taller John. I used to be John and Kath until she divorced me for spending to much time on expats.
Old Apr 9th 2016, 8:28 am
Just Joined

Ah, I understand. He's the nice tall bloke and you are the the immensely rich one. Thanks for the clarification (:-). Hope to meet up with you sometime. We will be back again in June. Perhaps a Monday night drinking club meet up if you take part?
Old Apr 9th 2016, 8:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Younga02
Ah, I understand. He's the nice tall bloke and you are the the immensely rich one. Thanks for the clarification (:-). Hope to meet up with you sometime. We will be back again in June. Perhaps a Monday night drinking club meet up if you take part?
Will be here in June.
I am a regular at Monday Club, in fact any drinking club. June should be just at the end of the tapa trail and the start of the Euro's so we will have a good time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.