British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   Costa Esuri possible debtors Boletin Oficial Diputación Huelva (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/costa-esuri-possible-debtors-boletin-oficial-diputaci%C3%B3n-huelva-855875/)

ALVALVA Apr 5th 2015 9:29 pm

Costa Esuri possible debtors Boletin Oficial Diputación Huelva

The Oficina de Gestión Tributaria (Office of Tax planning) , Huelva, to be able to notify, the notification of the debt to a possible debtor, and his compulsion, uses legally the Boletin Oficial de la Diputacion de Huelva, March 5th, 2015, to warn, and this notice is as if the debtor was warned. In this Bulletin, there appears the name, the document of identity (DNI), address, etc.

It is possible, that some of the owners of Costa Esuri properties, appears in this list without knowing it, and especially without possibly to be conscious of the possible debt.

Appear domiciles of Coast Esuri in this Bulletin.

Open the web https://sede.diphuelva.es/servicios/bop/busqueda/?fecha=05/03/2015

To know, unload the pdf of the Bulletin, and now to search, for surname ó for DNI card ó the address (more difficult), and you can find a surprise.

Ahora en Español.

La Oficina de Gestión Tributaria, en Huelva, ante la imposibilidad de notificar a un posible deudor la notificación de la deuda, y su apremio, utiliza legalmente el Boletín Oficial de la Diputación del 5 de Marzo 2015, para dar aviso, y este aviso es como si se avisase al deudor.

En este Boletín, aparece el nombre, el documento de identidad, domicilio, etc.

Es posible, que algunos de los propietarios de Costa Esuri, aparezca en esta lista sin conocerlo, y en especial sin que posiblemente sena conscientes de la posible deuda.

Aparecen bastantes domicilios de Costa Esuri.

Procedan a abrir en la Web https://sede.diphuelva.es/servicios/bop/busqueda/?fecha=05/03/2015

Descargar el pdf del Boletín, y ahora buscar en él, por apellido ó por DNI ó por dirección (más difícil), y pueden encontrar una sorpresa.

Alberto

EsuriJohn Apr 6th 2015 4:20 pm

Re: Costa Esuri possible debtors Boletin Oficial Diputación Huelva

Originally Posted by ALVALVA (Post 11611193)
The Oficina de Gestión Tributaria (Office of Tax planning) , Huelva, to be able to notify, the notification of the debt to a possible debtor, and his compulsion, uses legally the Boletin Oficial de la Diputacion de Huelva, March 5th, 2015, to warn, and this notice is as if the debtor was warned. In this Bulletin, there appears the name, the document of identity (DNI), address, etc.

It is possible, that some of the owners of Costa Esuri properties, appears in this list without knowing it, and especially without possibly to be conscious of the possible debt.

To know, unload the pdf of the Bulletin, and now to search, for surname ó for DNI card ó the address (more difficult), and you can find a surprise.

[]

It is a very difficult database to follow but eventually scrolling through thousands of entries until Ayamonte EUC IS LISTED I WAS SHOCKED TO FIND A DEBTOR CALLED TIPPER. Now I just wonder if this is the same name as the supposedly new President of the EUC.

:unsure:

Jon-Bxl Apr 23rd 2015 8:16 am

Originally Posted by ALVALVA (Post 11611193)

Ahora en Español.

La Oficina de Gestión Tributaria, en Huelva, ante la imposibilidad de notificar a un posible deudor la notificación de la deuda, y su apremio, utiliza legalmente el Boletín Oficial de la Diputación del 5 de Marzo 2015, para dar aviso, y este aviso es como si se avisase al deudor.

En este Boletín, aparece el nombre, el documento de identidad, domicilio, etc.

Es posible, que algunos de los propietarios de Costa Esuri, aparezca en esta lista sin conocerlo, y en especial sin que posiblemente sena conscientes de la posible deuda.

Aparecen bastantes domicilios de Costa Esuri.

Procedan a abrir en la Web https://sede.diphuelva.es/servicios/bop/busqueda/?fecha=05/03/2015

Descargar el pdf del Boletín, y ahora buscar en él, por apellido ó por DNI ó por dirección (más difícil), y pueden encontrar una sorpresa.

Alberto

Hi Alberto

Thanks for all the information you are sharing on the forum.

I looked at this document and I have somehow a debt, strange as we pay all by direct debit.

It says 'Apremio Admin'. Do you know what that means please? Lots of people have this problem.. it seems.

I went to the tax office to pay the annual tax for my motorbike - and found out that you can only pay July-Sep, not on the anniversary date of registration. If you are stopped by the police this is not a legal requirement and he told me if I wasn't there in July-Sep, I would only pay a 5% late charge which for a bike is cents. He was really cool about the whole thing and its nothing like 'road tax' in the UK.

Whilst there I asked if I was up to date and he checked his computer and told me I had no debts.

So this document is weird.

Thanks again

Jon

BTW the quickest way to search the boletin is to click on it and hit CTRL-F and you get a search box and its best IMO to click repeatedly on 'Previous' when searching

ALVALVA Apr 23rd 2015 3:31 pm

I am neither attorney nor fiscal expert, for that this information is obtained from the web

Action for which a public administration requests a natural or juridical person the payment of his debt (normally corresponding to some tax) in a certain time, one the time, if the payment does not be do, the administration to itself exercises his right of collection against the wealth of the debtor. The compulsory procedure always is managed by the Tributary Administration or similar, which will be the administration collector of the compulsions (apremios). The compulsory (apremio) procedure does not accumulate to other procedures of execution of debts (as seizures or creditors' contests), but there prevails always the administrative procedure which date of dictation of formalities is previous.
The compulsion supposes in addition a surcharge of x % on the debt.
If someone is in the list it should ask in both offices of Tax planning (Gestión Tributaria) in Ayamonte, on possible debts.

En Español

No soy abogado ni experto fiscal, por lo que esta información es una más obtenida de la web
Acción por la cual una administración pública solicita a una persona física o jurídica el pago de su deuda (normalmente correspondiente a algún tributo) en un tiempo determinado, pasado el cual si no se produce el pago la administración ejerce su derecho de cobro contra el patrimonio del deudor. El procedimiento de Apremio siempre es gestionado por la Administración Tributaria ó similar, que será la administración recaudadora de los apremios. El procedimiento de apremio no se acumula a otros procedimientos de ejecución de deudas (como embargos o concursos de acreedores), sino que prevalece siempre el procedimiento administrativo cuya fecha de dictado de diligencias sea anterior.
El apremio supone además un recargo del x % sobre la deuda.
Si alguien está en la lista debería de preguntar en las dos oficinas de Gestión Tributaria en Ayamonte, sobre posibles deudas.

MikeJ Apr 23rd 2015 6:59 pm

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn (Post 11611751)
It is a very difficult database to follow but eventually scrolling through thousands of entries until Ayamonte EUC IS LISTED I WAS SHOCKED TO FIND A DEBTOR CALLED TIPPER. Now I just wonder if this is the same name as the supposedly new President of the EUC.

:unsure:

Surely not! :eek: But that would disbar him from voting and office wouldn't it? :confused_smile:

Jon-Bxl Apr 23rd 2015 9:00 pm

Originally Posted by MikeJ (Post 11626852)
Surely not! :eek: But that would disbar him from voting and office wouldn't it? :confused_smile:

No that's the strange thing. The board can continue to wield power, even if they haven't paid. I asked the question recently on one of the threads.

But they can stop voters voting if they haven't paid. .. as I think they did at the last EUC meeting.

No wonder many people are very unhappy with the EUC.

Jon

Jon-Bxl Apr 23rd 2015 9:09 pm

Originally Posted by ALVALVA (Post 11626636)
I am neither attorney nor fiscal expert, for that this information is obtained from the web

Action for which a public administration requests a natural or juridical person the payment of his debt (normally corresponding to some tax) in a certain time, one the time, if the payment does not be do, the administration to itself exercises his right of collection against the wealth of the debtor. The compulsory procedure always is managed by the Tributary Administration or similar, which will be the administration collector of the compulsions (apremios). The compulsory (apremio) procedure does not accumulate to other procedures of execution of debts (as seizures or creditors' contests), but there prevails always the administrative procedure which date of dictation of formalities is previous.
The compulsion supposes in addition a surcharge of x % on the debt.
If someone is in the list it should ask in both offices of Tax planning (Gestión Tributaria) in Ayamonte, on possible debts.

En Español

No soy abogado ni experto fiscal, por lo que esta información es una más obtenida de la web
Acción por la cual una administración pública solicita a una persona física o jurídica el pago de su deuda (normalmente correspondiente a algún tributo) en un tiempo determinado, pasado el cual si no se produce el pago la administración ejerce su derecho de cobro contra el patrimonio del deudor. El procedimiento de Apremio siempre es gestionado por la Administración Tributaria ó similar, que será la administración recaudadora de los apremios. El procedimiento de apremio no se acumula a otros procedimientos de ejecución de deudas (como embargos o concursos de acreedores), sino que prevalece siempre el procedimiento administrativo cuya fecha de dictado de diligencias sea anterior.
El apremio supone además un recargo del x % sobre la deuda.
Si alguien está en la lista debería de preguntar en las dos oficinas de Gestión Tributaria en Ayamonte, sobre posibles deudas.

Thanks again Alberto,

So apparently I have debt that I could be 'compelled' to pay ... that the Tax office (opposite El Ferry nr Laguna) don't know about. They checked on their computer.

I didn't know that there was a second tax office, please can someone tell me where that is and I will check with them.

To my knowledge through DD I pay everything and the IBI/Non res tax is done by a friend yearly. So this is weird.

Thanks
Jon

ALVALVA Apr 23rd 2015 11:11 pm

There is two offices,
- first one is the Oficina de la Agencia Tributaria, Calle Antonio Concepción Reboura, 1.
21400 Ayamonte, Teléfono : 959 47 07 12. Inicio - Agencia Tributaria . This is the ones that you have all the questions and payments in reference to the Inland Revenue (IRPF), and other taxes to be payd like a resident in Spain.
In one word: state taxes

- second one is the Servicio de Gestión Tributaria de Huelva, Camino de Isla Cristina, 21400 Ayamonte, Servicio de Gestión Tributaria de Huelva , where you must pay the taxes in reference with the City Hall, dogs licence, IBI (houses, plots), IVTM (vehicles, motos), IAE (economic activity), ICOI (building), IVTNU (taxs when you sell your propperty), and the other relationed with the EUC (becuase it adopted to be it by this Service).
In one word: local taxes.

You must ask in each one what is your situation, and teh possibility to pay in order, at time, and sure by web.

Jon-Bxl Apr 24th 2015 3:52 am

Originally Posted by ALVALVA (Post 11627055)
There is two offices,
- first one is the Oficina de la Agencia Tributaria, Calle Antonio Concepción Reboura, 1.
21400 Ayamonte, Teléfono : 959 47 07 12. Inicio - Agencia Tributaria . This is the ones that you have all the questions and payments in reference to the Inland Revenue (IRPF), and other taxes to be payd like a resident in Spain.
In one word: state taxes

- second one is the Servicio de Gestión Tributaria de Huelva, Camino de Isla Cristina, 21400 Ayamonte, Servicio de Gestión Tributaria de Huelva , where you must pay the taxes in reference with the City Hall, dogs licence, IBI (houses, plots), IVTM (vehicles, motos), IAE (economic activity), ICOI (building), IVTNU (taxs when you sell your propperty), and the other relationed with the EUC (becuase it adopted to be it by this Service).
In one word: local taxes.

You must ask in each one what is your situation, and teh possibility to pay in order, at time, and sure by web.

Thanks again for your help... and so promptly.

One small point the first office (Opp El Ferry nr Laguna) will also accept payments for the 'vehicles/motos' - Ive done it there before, and he asked me to return there July-September to pay my motorbike 2015 payment.

Also they, at the first office, told me to look at the web address Servicio de Gestión Tributaria de Huelva [url=http://www.sgth.es/] that you gave me for the second one. They wrote that address on a piece of paper - and I noticed a big poster there on a stand with this address as well. They made no mention of the address you gave for them in your reply, i.e Inicio - Agencia Tributaria

So they are interconnected - for some things, though not all it seems.

I didn't know about the office in Isla Cristina, however. I will go there for this local tax matter, that they say I haven't paid. Still weird!

Thanks

Jon

ALVALVA Apr 24th 2015 8:17 am

Just I have phone to both, and they confirm my information, of the two offices and the address.
b.r

EsuriJohn Apr 24th 2015 9:10 am

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl (Post 11627137)
Thanks again for your help... and so promptly.

One small point the first office (Opp El Ferry nr Laguna) will also accept payments for the 'vehicles/motos' - Ive done it there before, and he asked me to return there July-September to pay my motorbike 2015 payment.

Also they, at the first office, told me to look at the web address Servicio de Gestión Tributaria de Huelva [url=http://www.sgth.es/] that you gave me for the second one. They wrote that address on a piece of paper - and I noticed a big poster there on a stand with this address as well. They made no mention of the address you gave for them in your reply, i.e Inicio - Agencia Tributaria

So they are interconnected - for some things, though not all it seems.

I didn't know about the office in Isla Cristina, however. I will go there for this local tax matter, that they say I haven't paid. Still weird!

Thanks

Jon

I think there may be some confusion here the office opposite El Ferry is in the street called Isla Cristina that is why Alberto gave the post code 21400 which covers all of Ayamonte you have already been there and spoken to the man (Manolo). The State Tax office is just round the corner less than 75m and across the road, have you been there?

Luz liver Apr 24th 2015 9:58 am

I think we're talking about the Hacienda.

EsuriJohn Apr 24th 2015 11:33 am

Originally Posted by Luz liver (Post 11627348)
I think we're talking about the Hacienda.

That's the common name but on Alberto has given it the correct name Inicio-Agencia Tributaria.

Jon-Bxl Apr 25th 2015 8:09 am

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn (Post 11627319)
I think there may be some confusion here the office opposite El Ferry is in the street called Isla Cristina that is why Alberto gave the post code 21400 which covers all of Ayamonte you have already been there and spoken to the man (Manolo). The State Tax office is just round the corner less than 75m and across the road, have you been there?

So there are THREE tax offices, 2 in Ayamonte and 1 in IC.

Easy to pay your taxes eh!

Jon

ALVALVA Apr 25th 2015 8:37 am

Ayamonte is a marvellous place. You can think that you can feel like Stanley and Livingstone looking for the bitrh of the Nilo river.
Happy weekend.

P.D: what means the acronimo "IC"