Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Costa Esuri MiniBus service

Costa Esuri MiniBus service

Old Jan 9th 2015, 10:21 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Costa Esuri MiniBus service

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn
What about my clubbing trip?
Old Jan 9th 2015, 1:30 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Better info from CERA - we've been asked to forward to everyone, so I put it here...... includes a MAP of all the stops.

See attachments

Jon
Attached Thumbnails Costa Esuri MiniBus service-imagen.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Anuncio 9-1-2015.pdf (274.5 KB, 793 views)
Old Jan 9th 2015, 3:18 pm
Montesol, Ayamonte

maccro is an unknown quantity at this point

Very useful to have the bus service. Well done to all concerned.

I notice on the pdf attachment of the list of bus stops that there is no stop on Av. Constitucion when coming into Ayamonte - only going out.

As I live near La Plaza and Mercadona, I have tried to get a route map for the bus service that covers the various stops in Ayamonte town.

I can't turn up any info. on google.es and was hoping someone could help me source a copy?
If not, for the town service, does anyone know of the nearest stop to La Plaza when wanting to go downhill towards the bus station and town centre.

Thanks

Michael
Old Jan 10th 2015, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

On the letter it does say something about The Parador and the go on to say the buses cannot stop on the Avenue Constitution going into town.

I will contact Marina [ CERA President] and get back to you
Old Jan 10th 2015, 10:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Costa Esuri MiniBus service

Originally Posted by guesswork
On the letter it does say something about The Parador and the go on to say the buses cannot stop on the Avenue Constitution going into town.

I will contact Marina [ CERA President] and get back to you
Thinking about driving into town following a bus from the Poligono I think they go right and down past the Ravela Hotel. Coming up from town they turn right at the same jct the go down to the La Plaz rabout then go right round to go up the hill again. The stop is on the out of town leg just up from the rabout. I can't think of any stops after the old road into town stop and the seems to be right on the corner.
Old Jan 10th 2015, 4:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

I have confirmation that when going into town you can get off the bus at the Parador island or by the school. If you get off at the school you have to climb over the barriers.
Old Jan 12th 2015, 9:39 am
Montesol, Ayamonte

Originally Posted by guesswork
I have confirmation that when going into town you can get off the bus at the Parador island or by the school. If you get off at the school you have to climb over the barriers.
Thanks Esuri John and Guesswork, the routes for the town service are becoming clearer now and I understand the Parador and La Ravela references.
Can you just confirm the school - is it the school on Av. de la Contitucion (going down the hill below La Plaza, on the right) or is it a school nearer La Ravela I should be looking for on the maps.

Thanks

Michael
Old Jan 12th 2015, 12:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maccro
Thanks Esuri John and Guesswork, the routes for the town service are becoming clearer now and I understand the Parador and La Ravela references.
Can you just confirm the school - is it the school on Av. de la Contitucion (going down the hill below La Plaza, on the right) or is it a school nearer La Ravela I should be looking for on the maps.

Thanks

Michael
There are three schools going into town from the Parador, the one next to Ravela is not really on the bus route from Esuri. However the is a junior school exactly opposite La Plaza and a senior school below the BP station on the other side. There are also two more senior schools eithe side of the GC Barracks.
Old Jan 12th 2015, 12:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The buses are coming! The first bus must have been spot on at the GC Rabout and I spotted it first outside Albatross about 5 mins later then followed its route until I lost sight of it going up to the shop. My estimate is that it takes 20-25 mins from start to finish in ESURI. So if the first one arrives at 08.45 the it leaves for town about 5 - 10 past nine. All the later buses arrived on schedule and it appears to be a 54 seater Damas coach that is serving the route.
Old Jan 12th 2015, 1:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really nice

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn
The buses are coming! The first bus must have been spot on at the GC Rabout and I spotted it first outside Albatross about 5 mins later then followed its route until I lost sight of it going up to the shop. My estimate is that it takes 20-25 mins from start to finish in ESURI. So if the first one arrives at 08.45 the it leaves for town about 5 - 10 past nine. All the later buses arrived on schedule and it appears to be a 54 seater Damas coach that is serving the route.
I saw the bus a today about 1pm.. it came into esuri, turned right at the GC roundabout, down to the roundabout where you turn toward hoyo 19 and then turned around and I followed it back to Ayamonte... It was a Damas bus the big 50 seater ones??? Definately wasnt a school run...??????
Old Jan 12th 2015, 2:23 pm
Montesol, Ayamonte

Originally Posted by The Pope
I saw the bus a today about 1pm.. it came into esuri, turned right at the GC roundabout, down to the roundabout where you turn toward hoyo 19 and then turned around and I followed it back to Ayamonte... It was a Damas bus the big 50 seater ones??? Definately wasnt a school run...??????

Thanks for all your input, but just to avoid confusion about schools I will clarify my original query.
It is probably slightly off thread as it is about the existing town bus service that goes round the various parts of Ayamonte (not the new Esuri service).
I could not see a stop for this town only service on Av. de la Constitucion so was wondering if my elderly parents wanted to go towards the town centre from the La Plaze area, is there a stop on one of the streets to the West of Av. de la Con.
Perhaps it would be on the original route into town at La Ravela area.

Anyway, I will check when I'm out at Easter. There are signs at all the bus stops in various parts of the town that list the neighbourhood stops but there is no associated map to get your bearings if you don't know the neighbourhood names or their locations.
I guess I should just get on the bus at one of the stops and stay on until it goes full circle . Hopefully it would pass somewhere nearby to la Plaza.

Last edited by maccro; Jan 12th 2015 at 2:38 pm. Reason: added 3 words "or their locations" at end of thread.
Old Jan 12th 2015, 7:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by The Pope
Not listed at that time on the timetable perhaps a new driver being shown where CE. is!
Old Jan 13th 2015, 8:54 am
Just Joined

Jay218 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by maccro
Thanks for all your input, but just to avoid confusion about schools I will clarify my original query.
It is probably slightly off thread as it is about the existing town bus service that goes round the various parts of Ayamonte (not the new Esuri service).
I could not see a stop for this town only service on Av. de la Constitucion so was wondering if my elderly parents wanted to go towards the town centre from the La Plaze area, is there a stop on one of the streets to the West of Av. de la Con.
Perhaps it would be on the original route into town at La Ravela area.

Anyway, I will check when I'm out at Easter. There are signs at all the bus stops in various parts of the town that list the neighbourhood stops but there is no associated map to get your bearings if you don't know the neighbourhood names or their locations.
I guess I should just get on the bus at one of the stops and stay on until it goes full circle . Hopefully it would pass somewhere nearby to la Plaza.
Maybe that's your answer. As the town service is a circular route - you could just get on in front of La Plaza (at the bus stop) and when you get come back get off at the same stop.
Old Jan 13th 2015, 2:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jay218
Maybe that's your answer. As the town service is a circular route - you could just get on in front of La Plaza (at the bus stop) and when you get come back get off at the same stop.
Though you would have to sit on the bus in the bus station for a couple of hours as it is not a continuous service
Old Jan 15th 2015, 8:34 am
Just Joined

Jay218 is an unknown quantity at this point

oops! I thought the town mini bus service was pretty much continuous - except for over the siesta. I admit it's been quite a while since I looked at the timetable at one of the stops.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.