Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Costa Esuri MiniBus service

Costa Esuri MiniBus service

Old Sep 24th 2014, 1:55 am
Forum Regular

JeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Costa Esuri MiniBus service

I do not know the exact plan of road. I will communicate when I have more information.
Old Sep 24th 2014, 6:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Costa Esuri MiniBus service

Originally Posted by Kath Las Colinas
That would be really good. I hope it has a couple of stops in CE and not just at the golf club as it takes us 35minutes to walk there.
Don't forget KATH there were two proposed bus services the Eurocities line which started in Monte Gordo and looped via CE to Isla Canela. That one may only have the one stop on CE. The other still being proposed and negotiated between CERA and the deputy mayor/Presedente of the EUC HAS SEVERAL STOPS ON CE. This one seems to be hung up between the bus company and the deputy on perminance and size of bus.

To use the now famous Gordo "we have to keep his feet to the fire" but we shall also throw a few more logs on to help the process!
Old Oct 25th 2014, 3:48 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn
Don't forget KATH there were two proposed bus services the Eurocities line which started in Monte Gordo and looped via CE to Isla Canela. That one may only have the one stop on CE. The other still being proposed and negotiated between CERA and the deputy mayor/Presedente of the EUC HAS SEVERAL STOPS ON CE. This one seems to be hung up between the bus company and the deputy on perminance and size of bus.

To use the now famous Gordo "we have to keep his feet to the fire" but we shall also throw a few more logs on to help the process!
OK I am a suspicious old sod! But what's going on re the LONG TOUTED bus service? Errrr serviceS ....The mayor 'opened' the golf ⛳ club, promises bus routes etc

....and there is an election coming up and he scraped through last time. AND made unfulfilled promises to us (eg doctor portacabin etc).

He NEEDS the CE vote.. But he also NEEDS to show us that he really gives a dam... Action vs words!

If I could vote in Ayamonte - I would be looking elsewhere... Better the devil you don't know!! (In this case) Time to dig up that old bargepole!
Jon

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; Oct 25th 2014 at 3:59 am.
Old Oct 25th 2014, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute

And what about the water park.has it been started yet.Should I pack my water wings ?
Old Oct 25th 2014, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

I heard that the Marina will be open next year, too.
Old Oct 25th 2014, 4:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shirley and anthony hide
And what about the water park.has it been started yet.Should I pack my water wings ?
No! Everyone assures me that these things are all prefabricated and it will be done offsite and appear overnight. However I know that there is a lot more to it than that. It will be a large Civil engineering job with lots of earth moving to start and reinforced in ground work for the splash pools that the rides end in, then there will be roadworks to deal with the large volumes of traffic generated by such an attraction and huge car parks for the day visitors to park off-road in. Also the river water may have been good enough for the fish farm but no way will it do for the water park. Lots of sophisticated filtration for the pool water to deal with the numbers expected. I was told a new water main was needed all the way from Ayamonte and one of the original delays was the need to wait for the road from the Parador to the motorway r/about to be downgraded and handed from the Province to the Municipality before this could start. It has been handed over but no sign of water main works although large parts of the road have been re-surfaced. Very British that last one.

No they might have made a start by June but how long it will take is any bodies guess. The announcement was a photo op for the Alcaldi and nothing more they were all seen at the top of the site and lots of arm waving and plans being held on car bonnets for the local press photo hack.

Of course if the first sod is cut just before the May elections it can all be repeated but improve the Mayors standing.
Old Oct 25th 2014, 4:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MikeJ
Now that would really make people sit up and take notice. An even bigger Civils job but no sign of that either!
Old Oct 25th 2014, 5:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeJ
Is that the one that is to be built just North of the parador

http://britishexpats.com/forum/ayamo...-esuri-626386/

Marina Esuri potenciará la oferta turística de la Costa occidental
Old Oct 25th 2014, 6:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
The second link is interesting as it is a quote from the paper of today's date. It seems to contradict itself by headlining 1400 berths then says that it is now proposed that 1300 would be better.

IIRC about a year ago the final approval was given by the Junta Andalucia having passed all other hurdles and a grant was also approved of about €2m. Now it is changing and more approvals are needed. ANOTHER PHOTO OP PERHAPS! It must be remembered that the Comunidad Andalucia is run by the same party as Ayamonte.

Two serious flaws with the article:-

"The existing co-generation plant producing heat and electricity". That disappeared about a year ago all that is there now is a large concrete slab and a step down transformer.

"the company Acuinova " I thought they had gone bust in Spain and moved over to VRSTO where many millions have been spent building a bigger and better fish farm which is now operational. They may still be producing shrimp though since at night the buildings that are left are lit up like a Christmas tree!

Still if they can dream so can we and perhaps Podemos will cause an upset come next May. They did cause a stir in the European Elections bit like UKIP in UK but different politics entirely!
Old Oct 25th 2014, 7:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

The second link is interesting as it is a quote from the paper of today's date.
That is just a trick of the computer.

The link is the one from posts in 2010. The comments at the bottom of the page are also 2010.
Old Jan 9th 2015, 8:06 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

If I may just clarify..

Stops in Costa Esuri :
Marina Esuri » Roundabout of Lomas » Albatros Golf » Las Encinas » La Jara Sur » La Jara Norte » Oasis Park » Las Colinas » Guadiana Golf/Vista Hermosa » Las Lomas » Roundabout Miguel de Unamuno » Marina Esuri

Route starts in Costa Esuri (Marina Esuri)

Weekdays ex Sunday
08:45
10:45
16:00
Saturdays (no Sunday Service)
09:30

Stops in Ayamonte : Mercadona » Ayamonte Bus station

Route starts Ayamonte (Bus Station)
Weekdays ex Sunday
13:00
15:00
19:00
12:30
A nice start to 2015 - Happy New Year

Jon

PS it looks like in CE you can pick up / exit at Marina Esuri at the start and end of the trip around our development. But recommend people get to their stop 5 mins before these times. I hope they put up stop signs to deter any confusion
Old Jan 9th 2015, 8:35 am
BE Positive

Originally Posted by MikeCol
Sorry, thought my post was clear enough but obviously not for some people. Bryony
Bryony, please don't take it badly... I saw your your original post (that I didn't quote out of politeness) and I thought wasn't clear IMO.... as all would have seen if I quoted it.

I was at the PC and got it immediately - and worked on the reply - and sent.

Then I saw that you had edited it (a few minutes later) and it was then clear. So I was preparing and sending my response - whilst you corrected yours - and we crossed. I actually think you only edited it as you realised that your original post wasn't perfectly clear.

So I return the apology - if I acted too quickly or appeared to be critical - not at all my intent.

Happens to us posters all the time - especially when we are in 'real time'

Happy New Year....

Jon
Old Jan 9th 2015, 8:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
If I may just clarify..

Stops in Costa Esuri :
Marina Esuri » Roundabout of Lomas » Albatros Golf » Las Encinas » La Jara Sur » La Jara Norte » Oasis Park » Las Colinas » Guadiana Golf/Vista Hermosa » Las Lomas » Roundabout Miguel de Unamuno » Marina Esuri

Route starts in Costa Esuri (Marina Esuri)

Weekdays ex Sunday
08:45
10:45
16:00
09:30

Stops in Ayamonte : Mercadona » Ayamonte Bus station

Route starts Ayamonte (Bus Station)
Weekdays ex Sunday
13:00
15:00
19:00
12:30
A nice start to 2015 - Happy New Year

Jon

PS it looks like in CE you can pick up / exit at Marina Esuri at the start and end of the trip around our development. But recommend people get to their stop 5 mins before these times. I hope they put up stop signs to deter any confusion
It occurs to me that the bus will not be stabled in Esuri overnight but will come from Ayamonte bus station(?) and will return to Ayamonte bus station last trip at night. Mick worked out that you could take early and late trips on the summer bus we had two years ago and if I recall you could go from the shop at about 10.00pm for a nights clubbing and get the early bus back.!
Old Jan 9th 2015, 9:17 am
BE Positive

It occurs to me that the bus will not be stabled in Esuri overnight but will come from Ayamonte bus station(?) and will return to Ayamonte bus station last trip at night. Mick worked out that you could take early and late trips on the summer bus we had two years ago and if I recall you could go from the shop at about 10.00pm for a nights clubbing and get the early bus back.!
Good point, logically they have to go back to the station after ending at CE at around the 19:00 station pick up. And vice versa.

So it would be no extra mileage if the bus picked up early from the station (for say the workers at CE ) rather than leaving the station empty in the morning... i.e before the 08:45 first CE bus.

Say 08:15 station to Esuri

... And then drop us off in town on the way back - rather than returning empty... in the evening... After starting at the station at 19:00

Say 19:30/19:45 CE to town.

Perhaps something for CERA to discuss, its no real overhead for them and a better service for us.... and also more dosh for them.
Jon
Old Jan 9th 2015, 9:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Good point, logically they have to go back to the station after ending at CE at around the 19:00 station pick up. And vice versa.

So it would be no extra mileage if the bus picked up early from the station (for say the workers at CE ) rather than leaving the station empty in the morning... i.e before the 08:45 first CE bus.

Say 08:15 station to Esuri

... And then drop us off in town on the way back - rather than returning empty... in the evening... After starting at the station at 19:00

Say 19:30/19:45 CE to town.

Perhaps something for CERA to discuss, its no real overhead for them and a better service for us.... and also more dosh for them.
Jon
What about my clubbing trip?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.