Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Mar 9th 2009, 8:06 pm
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by marisol
Hello,
When i said "you cant imagine..." is a way of talk, i would have said that even if you had been from Spain. I know you know a lot of the way of living in Spain that is one of the things i like you. Im sure your are completely integrated among people from Ayamonte, and because of that, you must know that almost all Spanish people are very open and they welcome everybody from everywhere who try to integrate, welcome people who act with humbly.

I will call you, can be sure

marisol
Marisol - tranqilizate!!! In English, the phrase 'you can't imagine' is used in exactly the same way as in Castellano, and I was agreeing with you in what you say about those who feel the world revolve around them, noting that through my time in Madrid and Seville (two of Spain's most notorious 'Chulo y Pijo' cities) I had encountered my fair share.

Mrs F by the way is looking forward to meeting a fellow Madrileña (despite the fact she is really from the city of the Loch Ness Monster [piensalo] even though she claims she is from Chamberi due to her father!!!!)
Old Mar 9th 2009, 8:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
Marisol - tranqilizate!!! In English, the phrase 'you can't imagine' is used in exactly the same way as in Castellano, and I was agreeing with you in what you say about those who feel the world revolve around them, noting that through my time in Madrid and Seville (two of Spain's most notorious 'Chulo y Pijo' cities) I had encountered my fair share.

Mrs F by the way is looking forward to meeting a fellow Madrileña (despite the fact she is really from the city of the Loch Ness Monster [piensalo] even though she claims she is from Chamberi due to her father!!!!)
is she from Scotland? i also used to live in Chamberi, en Alberto Aguilera (Arapiles) and fortunately im not chula nor pija , well, at least i think so
Old Mar 9th 2009, 8:30 pm

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

is she from Scotland? i also used to live in Chamberi, en Alberto Aguilera (Arapiles) and fortunately im not chula nor pija , well, at least i think so
Loch Ness - Lago Ness. Where near Madrid sounds like Lago Ness????????!!!!!! (Think south, between Fuenlabrada and Getafe!!!!).

I used to work near Alberto Aguilera in Altadis (old Tabacalera) Head office.

Anyhow her fathers house was on Blasco de Garay near Vallehermosa market and San Juan de la Cruz (?????? can't remember) Church

Oh, and by the way - if you are a Madridista you are most definitely a Pija!!!!! Remember I told you I was based in Carabanchel, el Barrio Obrero!!!

Last edited by Fortaleza; Mar 9th 2009 at 8:33 pm.
Old Mar 9th 2009, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Loch Ness - Lago Ness. Where near Madrid sounds like Lago Ness????????!!!!!! (Think south, between Fuenlabrada and Getafe!!!!).

I used to work near there in Altadis (old Tabacalera) Head office.

Oh, and by the way - if you are a Madridista you are most definitely a Pija!!!!! Remember I told you I was based in Carabanchel, el Barrio Obrero!!!
ah! Leganés, is like "Egg Zackerly" isnt it? i think im not pija nor chula, im silly!!
im not madridista, im del atletic.
by the way, i dont live in Carabanchel but im of the working class
Old Mar 9th 2009, 8:48 pm

ah! Leganés, is like "Egg Zackerly" isnt it? i think im not pija nor chula, im silly!!
im not madridista, im del atletic.
by the way, i dont live in Carabanchel but im of the working class
Marisol, EVERYONE in Madrid ( and elsewhere for that matter) likes to think they are working class, when in truth most of us passed to middle class long ago, even if we don't want to admit it.

Glad to hear you are Rojiblanco. (Mrs F and her ENTIRE family is Madridista, so makes for fun weekends, like last Saturday - we let them off :curse

Just as the arrogance of Real Madrid sees their fans refer to them simply as Madrid (forgetting the other teams of the capital), we Rojiblancos refer to them as Los Pijos de la Castellana
Old Mar 10th 2009, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

tonyp is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Jur
Yep, Isla Cristina is the Real Spain.
Hi Jur,

Over at the end of March.

Any music events,bands performing?

Regards

Tony
Old Mar 10th 2009, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Marisol, EVERYONE in Madrid ( and elsewhere for that matter) likes to think they are working class, when in truth most of us passed to middle class long ago, even if we don't want to admit it.

Glad to hear you are Rojiblanco. (Mrs F and her ENTIRE family is Madridista, so makes for fun weekends, like last Saturday - we let them off :curse

Just as the arrogance of Real Madrid sees their fans refer to them simply as Madrid (forgetting the other teams of the capital), we Rojiblancos refer to them as Los Pijos de la Castellana
Yes, they really are.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 1:42 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tonyp
Hi Jur,

Over at the end of March.

Any music events,bands performing?

Regards

Tony
Hi! La Sonrisa is opening at the beginning of April, but surely we´ll start up with some live music.

(+ Bingo & Karaoke especially for Fortaleza....)
Old Mar 10th 2009, 3:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jur
Hi! La Sonrisa is opening at the beginning of April, but surely we´ll start up with some live music.

(+ Bingo & Karaoke especially for Fortaleza....)
I take it the last bit is aa idea of a little joke
Old Mar 10th 2009, 4:51 pm
Jur

Definetely joking, actually bingo is quite popular here amongst the Spanish. There´s a place called El Casinillo opening soon next to where the Absolute furniture shop used to be.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 5:42 pm

Originally Posted by Jur
Definetely joking, actually bingo is quite popular here amongst the Spanish. There´s a place called El Casinillo opening soon next to where the Absolute furniture shop used to be.
So it's true then, Absolute are no longer there???? I knew it was on the cards (along with the others in town) but when was the final nail in the coffin hammered in?
Old Mar 10th 2009, 5:43 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

So it's true then, Absolute are no longer there???? I knew it was on the cards (along with the others in town) but when was the final nail in the coffin hammered in?
I thought I had missed him advertising on here. ;-)
Old Mar 10th 2009, 5:45 pm

Originally Posted by jdr
He he he he he he he he !!!!!!!!!! You know, you can be right wry you can!!!!
Old Mar 10th 2009, 5:57 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Are you saying some people actually advertised on here Surely not I must have missed them
Old Mar 10th 2009, 6:07 pm
Jur

As far a s I know the furniture sales are still on but online only. The office in the centre of Ayamonte is still there.

Jackytoo, you run a business here as well or am I mistaken ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.