Competa Summer

Old Sep 3rd 2007, 7:23 am
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of
Default Re: Competa Summer

Good morning or should I say Gid Moaning as I am off to school in a min.
Mayor is now no longer a priest, very smart looking in his business suits, yes a suit, not like other office people, bank managers etc in shirt sleeves and sometimes shorts, he is taking it all seriously and has even made the ayuntaniento workers return from their lunch and work in the afternoon, god jelp him, but then he probably will as he was once one of his flock, or it could work in reverse, God may well be P----d off and now abandonhim as he has changed to politics, but then, church, politics, where's the difference!

Yes roads are unforgiving, but Andreas went over the side while actually turning round his car in the drive of the house he was living in at the time, middle of the night mind you and yu know how dark it gets! anyway very sad, he was very kind to us.

Better go as don't want t be late first morning.
Take care.
Luv Eve
xx
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

happybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Competa Summer

Hi Eve no you havent offended me just because im a snob and come from hertfordshire ha ha only joking it would take a lot more than that. I live in St Albans do you know it? Might look you up next time im in the square in competa Bye julie x