Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Lavado Chino No 5 and levelling - Chiclana

Lavado Chino No 5 and levelling - Chiclana

Old Sep 3rd 2007, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

KnockCollins will become famous soon enough
Default Lavado Chino No 5 and levelling - Chiclana

and my second question of the day..... for the same reason, the in-laws arriving on Thursday, and to try and make it all a look more 'finished'...

does anyone know where we can get several tonnes (i.e. i haven't a clue but i think the husband mentioned 5 tonnes? would that sound right...) of lavado chino no 5? I'm thinking Vipren?

However, the more crucial / tricky bit...does anyone know someone with a machine and the skills to come and flatten the land out and then dump the gravel?

ta
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 7:57 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lavado Chino No 5 and levelling - Chiclana

Originally Posted by KnockCollins
and my second question of the day..... for the same reason, the in-laws arriving on Thursday, and to try and make it all a look more 'finished'...

does anyone know where we can get several tonnes (i.e. i haven't a clue but i think the husband mentioned 5 tonnes? would that sound right...) of lavado chino no 5? I'm thinking Vipren?

However, the more crucial / tricky bit...does anyone know someone with a machine and the skills to come and flatten the land out and then dump the gravel?

ta
And you want all this done before Thursday
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

where there's a will there's a way!.... but no, i'm not holding out much hope...
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 8:26 am
YMF
Forum Regular

YMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to all

where there's a will there's a way!.... but no, i'm not holding out much hope...
Ring Ben at CDL Caretaking he may be able to help.I have sent you a PM with his number
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

steve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to all

Yep ring Ben he will be able to source what you require
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

thanks both. Ben's on the case...

Steve, Ben mentioned that there might be someone in Pago that would rent me a storage container..would you know who that might be?

C.
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

steve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to all

thanks both. Ben's on the case...

Steve, Ben mentioned that there might be someone in Pago that would rent me a storage container..would you know who that might be?

C.
Sorry M8 not sure have you posted on http://paulday.proboards3.com/
someone on there may be able to help M8