Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Christmas anyone?

Christmas anyone?

Old Aug 9th 2009, 6:57 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Christmas anyone?

Christmas stuff now in stock and on sale.
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090808/...r-45dbed5.html
Old Aug 9th 2009, 7:00 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christmas anyone?

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Christmas stuff now in stock and on sale.
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090808/...r-45dbed5.html
how did that C word get through the sweary filter

it's AUGUST!!!
Old Aug 9th 2009, 7:14 am
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
how did that C word get through the sweary filter

it's AUGUST!!!
As a Catholic:

I think it should be Christmas all year round, and women should always were those MAMA Chrimbo outfits.
The short red ones with the little bit of white fur round the bottom.

Not to forget those cute little white wellies,..............Isnt it wonderful.....
Deck the halls with bows of holly, tra la la la la la la.

JLFS
Old Aug 9th 2009, 7:18 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by me me
As a Catholic:

I think it should be Christmas all year round, and women should always were those MAMA Chrimbo outfits.
The short red ones with the little bit of white fur round the bottom.

Not to forget those cute little white wellies,..............Isnt it wonderful.....
Deck the halls with bows of holly, tra la la la la la la.

JLFS
humbug
Old Aug 9th 2009, 8:02 am
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

humbug
I will be very dissapointed if you are one of those, who talks about the meaning of Christmas, as in giving thanks for the simple things in life, not been materialistic, thinking about the true meaning.

Having lived through a few Christmas in Spain before moving to UK. I thought you English had the right idea,
Loads of prezzies, chocolate balls hanging on the tree, crackers, silly hats, one big scoff from morning till night. Getting drunk being abligitory, mistletoe, mince pies, the grotto, we had none of this in Galicia.............roll on Crimbo.

I forgot to mention the decorations

JLFS

Last edited by me me; Aug 9th 2009 at 8:02 am. Reason: I forgot to mention the decorations
Old Aug 9th 2009, 8:05 am
¿Dónde estoy?

I will be very dissapointed if you are one of those, who talks about the meaning of Christmas, as in giving thanks for the simple things in life, not been materialistic, thinking about the true meaning.

Having lived through a few Christmas in Spain before moving to UK. I thought you English had the right idea,
Loads of prezzies, chocolate balls hanging on the tree, crackers, silly hats, one big scoff from morning till night. Getting drunk being abligitory, mistletoe, mince pies, the grotto, we had none of this in Galicia.............roll on Crimbo.

I forgot to mention the decorations

JLFS
I love it all I admit - especially the big tin of choccies (mine I tell you - all mine!)

but in DECEMBER
Old Aug 9th 2009, 8:14 am
Banned

I love it all I admit - especially the big tin of choccies (mine I tell you - all mine!)

but in DECEMBER

You cannot have them all to yourself, that would be selfish, also you will not be able to get into your MAMA Charistmas outfit.

That would ruin Mr lynnxas Christmas.

JLFS
Old Aug 9th 2009, 8:23 am
¿Dónde estoy?

You cannot have them all to yourself, that would be selfish, also you will not be able to get into your MAMA Charistmas outfit.

That would ruin Mr lynnxas Christmas.

JLFS
yes I can

yes I am

haven't been able to for years

& he loves me just the way I am
Old Aug 9th 2009, 8:31 am
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

Well, if Selfridges can do it !!!!

http://www.thelondonpaper.com/thelon...-yuletide-shop
Old Aug 9th 2009, 8:37 am
Banned

yes I can

yes I am

haven't been able to for years

& he loves me just the way I am
hey, size doesnt matter, but you have GOT TO HAVE A MAMA CHRITMAS OUTFIT.

It is grounds for divorce in Spain if you havent got one, also I think if you look in the constitution you will find some reference to the wearing of said garments.

When Spain signed up to become a full member of the EU, this was one of the many changes we had to make before being accepted.
I am surprised at the number of "incomers" to my country who cannot or will not conform to the laws regarding certain rights.

We are against torture, the death penalty has been abolished, it is illegal to hurl certain specified animals from a hieght of more than 15 meters.
We have adapted, even though it is our right to hurl certain animals from 20 meters (it has been proved that they will still land on their feert)

For one who say she is trying to teach the customs and ways of Spain to paying pupils, I find this attitude very lacking.

JLFS
Old Aug 9th 2009, 8:44 am
¿Dónde estoy?

hey, size doesnt matter, but you have GOT TO HAVE A MAMA CHRITMAS OUTFIT.

It is grounds for divorce in Spain if you havent got one, also I think if you look in the constitution you will find some reference to the wearing of said garments.

When Spain signed up to become a full member of the EU, this was one of the many changes we had to make before being accepted.
I am surprised at the number of "incomers" to my country who cannot or will not conform to the laws regarding certain rights.

We are against torture, the death penalty has been abolished, it is illegal to hurl certain specified animals from a hieght of more than 15 meters.
We have adapted, even though it is our right to hurl certain animals from 20 meters (it has been proved that they will still land on their feert)

For one who say she is trying to teach the customs and ways of Spain to paying pupils, I find this attitude very lacking.

JLFS
I thought it was a daddy christmas outfit that was obligatory
Attached Thumbnails Christmas anyone?-sexy_santa.jpg  
Old Aug 9th 2009, 8:58 am
Banned

Nah, read the constitution

JLFS
Old Aug 9th 2009, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

busters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond repute

Has he got a twin brother for me
Old Aug 9th 2009, 9:16 am
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by busters mum
Has he got a twin brother for me
make the most of it - you won't see him again til DECEMBER
Old Aug 9th 2009, 12:26 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Dutch guy I know still has his decorations up from last year.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.