Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Chiclana - News

Chiclana - News

Old Jul 18th 2006, 8:02 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chiclana - News

Originally Posted by dazzle
I'm disappointed now
You got no excuses now
Old Jul 19th 2006, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

Mourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really nice

What's that then Mourinho?
Quite right a DIY store , whereas Leroy merlin is more like your B&Q , Bricoking is more like your Focus , is one in Puerto , just nice to have something of that type local , although it is had to fault the Cigarron at Pago . you can have a loolk wwww.bricoking.es
Old Jul 20th 2006, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

steve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mourinho
Quite right a DIY store , whereas Leroy merlin is more like your B&Q , Bricoking is more like your Focus , is one in Puerto , just nice to have something of that type local , although it is had to fault the Cigarron at Pago . you can have a loolk wwww.bricoking.es

they also do some cracking deals, excellent news that they have opened up here, i got such a good deal on modern taps i took them back to the UK, we got some very funny looks from the airport security, the xray attendant had them going back & forth, & even called over extra staff just to check :scared:
Old Jul 20th 2006, 8:44 am
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold

I agree Cigarron is the best.....I never bothered with them when I first arrived but now they are my first port of call. Sometimes they are even cheaper than the supermarkets, Carrefour and Eroski, and the quality is better. In the winter when everyone else had sold out of green wellies they came up trumps, and are endlessly patient, and open on Sundays too. Armed with my dictionary I manage to source nearly any and everything.
Old Jul 20th 2006, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

steve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to all

Originally Posted by poollounger
I agree Cigarron is the best.....I never bothered with them when I first arrived but now they are my first port of call. Sometimes they are even cheaper than the supermarkets, Carrefour and Eroski, and the quality is better. In the winter when everyone else had sold out of green wellies they came up trumps, and are endlessly patient, and open on Sundays too. Armed with my dictionary I manage to source nearly any and everything.

Yeah agree i went up there armed with my piece of paper & my best basic spanish with what i required, & came away with everything i wonted very helpful indeed & we both had a good laugh getting there highly recommended
Old Jul 20th 2006, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

dazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to all

Where's Cigarron?
Old Jul 20th 2006, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

Where's Cigarron?
On the main rd in pago up past the farmcia
Old Jul 20th 2006, 12:50 pm

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold

Where's Cigarron?
Looks like a garage but is an Aladdins cave inside. Everything from Panama hats to fly swatters, plumbing fittings to orange trees to diesel generators. Midway between the Sopresa and the Florentina on the opposite side of the road, open Saturdays until 2pm and Sundays until 1pm. And so very patient..
Old Jul 20th 2006, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by poollounger
Looks like a garage but is an Aladdins cave inside. Everything from Panama hats to fly swatters, plumbing fittings to orange trees to diesel generators. Midway between the Sopresa and the Florentina on the opposite side of the road, open Saturdays until 2pm and Sundays until 1pm. And so very patient..
always busy look for cement mixers outside u cant miss it
Old Jul 20th 2006, 1:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

dazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to all

There's a similar sort of shop in La Barossa but I don't think it opens Sundays.
Old Jul 20th 2006, 3:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

There's a similar sort of shop in La Barossa but I don't think it opens Sundays.
La Union - it´s part of a chain, there is one in town.
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

CDL Ben will become famous soon enoughCDL Ben will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Mourinho
large fire today on conil / Roche border , roche urbanization was evacuated , planes , helicopters , numerous fire appliances brought in to control it ,

On a totally different matter Bricoking opens Thursday down by mcDs
The Mayor of Chiclana has categorically stated that the fires were not deliberate and that the ruined pine forests will not be developed as long as he has anything to do with it. I've got 50€ saying that they will !!!!
Another Julian Muñoz ????
Old Jul 23rd 2006, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cdlcaretaking
The Mayor of Chiclana has categorically stated that the fires were not deliberate and that the ruined pine forests will not be developed as long as he has anything to do with it. I've got 50€ saying that they will !!!!
How can he state that they were not started deliberately when there have been arrests, surely it´s a matter of waiting for the courts to decide! In the latest one at Roche two men on a motorcycle were seen and are suspects.
Old Jul 23rd 2006, 11:06 am

Originally Posted by cdlcaretaking
Where are the ruined pine forests CDL ?? A campaign to have them re-planted ??
Old Jul 23rd 2006, 2:16 pm
Forum Regular

Mourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really nice

Just a question of time before area of pines developed , todays paper says that the two storey rule is being relaxed in some areas , Chiclana is growing at the rate of 2000 new residents a year , they don't want to widen the area around Chiclana being developed so they will be going up , this will apply mainly to down town area , Chiclana has and is still seeing larger than average house price increases, so with the rich rewards possible will see greed get the better of people when planning decisions area made.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.