Chiclana Map

Old Mar 2nd 2006, 4:56 pm
Just Joined

Blackus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Chiclana Map

Hi All. Can anyone tell me a web site where I can get a decent map of Chiclana to down load.
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chiclana Map

Try this

http://www.viamichelin.com

pwwm
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud of

If you want a particular adress in the town then YELLOW PAGES maps are good. Good detail.

http://engcallejero.paginasamarillas.es/
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 9:50 pm
YMF
Forum Regular

YMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to all

The best Chiclana maps I have found are on the Town Council website http://www.chiclana.es/index.php
You need to use the Spanish version of the website to find them.

On the bottom right hand side of the page is a link to a pdf file of all the local maps (Callejero pdf) There is an index to all the street names which when you click on them take you to the relevant map. The files are quite large to download but you can save them and print them out.

It is all in Spanish but is fairly easy to understand how to use it.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 10:19 am
Just Joined

Blackus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by YMF
The best Chiclana maps I have found are on the Town Council website http://www.chiclana.es/index.php
You need to use the Spanish version of the website to find them.

On the bottom right hand side of the page is a link to a pdf file of all the local maps (Callejero pdf) There is an index to all the street names which when you click on them take you to the relevant map. The files are quite large to download but you can save them and print them out.

It is all in Spanish but is fairly easy to understand how to use it.
Thanks so much. I have been looking for something like this for 18 months.
well done guys.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

Arco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nige
If you want a particular adress in the town then YELLOW PAGES maps are good. Good detail.

http://engcallejero.paginasamarillas.es/

Nige - brilliant site: thanks so much
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 10:51 am
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold

YMF>>>>superb, thanks .....don't remember there being one this detailed before... and my house is not on it.....
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 12:38 pm
YMF
Forum Regular

YMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to all

I wish I had found these maps when we were first here investigating the area, I have printed some of them out and made my own map, They have been updated since I first spotted them last year.
Maybe they are a pre-cursor to a good map of Chiclana and surrounding areas being printed?
Yvonne