Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Does anyone know what Sax, Alicante is like

Does anyone know what Sax, Alicante is like

Old Feb 23rd 2006, 8:59 pm
Rizlared

kevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to all
Default Does anyone know what Sax, Alicante is like

I have noticed while searching property agents based in Alicante that there's a fair proportion of fairly cheap Fincas around the Sax area, we have no knowledge of this area, and wondered if there was a British community in the region. Is it possible to commute to say Murcia or Alicante towns.
Regards
Kevray
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:04 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does anyone know what Sax, Alicante is like

Countryboy on here lives in Sax. He's also a mod on www. expatfocus. com and he's very helpful so ask him ... hes lived there for quite a few years I think.
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

un-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud of

I don't know Sax but have driven through it quite a few times. I've only been through the town centre and it certainly looked very Spanish. I stopped and had a beer in a bar there and didn't notice any Brit/NE Europeans, but I dare say there must be some.
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 11:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Unexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really nice

Originally Posted by kevray
I have noticed while searching property agents based in Alicante that there's a fair proportion of fairly cheap Fincas around the Sax area, we have no knowledge of this area, and wondered if there was a British community in the region. Is it possible to commute to say Murcia or Alicante towns.
Regards
Kevray
Between one and one and a half hours to Murcia, depending on traffic. Alicante itself is about 30 to 45 mins.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 1:34 pm
Forum Regular

countryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by kevray
Regards
Kevray
Hello Kevray, I think I have mailed you from the other site abouot Sax, the town is very Spanish but also has a lot of Brits living here, and is being more sought after by brits from the coast, If I were you I would get me skates on and come over for a look see. or visit my web site at

www.vinalopotrader.co.nr

You will see some photos of the town and some news stories from the area.

David SR