chiclana..concrete..

chiclana..concrete..

Old Feb 13th 2006, 12:18 pm
Just Joined

paulio will become famous soon enough
Default chiclana..concrete..

Hi all
ive just found this forum and have found it very usefull
can any one post a phone number of were i can order some concrete, im in the uk at the moment and not due back till the end of march when i will need a delivery,, like the goon :scared: i am i forgot to order it before i came back to the uk...
thanks to you all and good luck paul
Old Feb 13th 2006, 9:23 pm
Just Joined

jagbacaj is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: chiclana..concrete..

Originally Posted by paulio
Hi all
ive just found this forum and have found it very usefull
can any one post a phone number of were i can order some concrete, im in the uk at the moment and not due back till the end of march when i will need a delivery,, like the goon :scared: i am i forgot to order it before i came back to the uk...
thanks to you all and good luck paul
hi paulio
i may have the answer for you. i have a building firm doing some work in chiclana at the moment and can give you good price. just ask for enrique. you will find him next door.
gregario
Old Feb 14th 2006, 6:46 am
BE Enthusiast

dazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to all
Default Re: chiclana..concrete..

This might help

http://www.costaluzspain.com/index.c...s=townall+btpm
Old Feb 14th 2006, 7:33 am
Just Joined

paulio will become famous soon enough

Thanks guys
very helpfull..what a handy site this is maybe this could be a good thread for people to tell of their building experiences in the chiclana area.....
Old Feb 14th 2006, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

steve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to all

Dazzle thats a cracking site

cheers steve
Old Feb 14th 2006, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

NicCol is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by paulio
Thanks guys
very helpfull..what a handy site this is maybe this could be a good thread for people to tell of their building experiences in the chiclana area.....

Now that would be an interesting thread....