Chiclana

Old Dec 9th 2005, 4:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Chiclana

My builder came to pay electricity bill today. He was told about the three things we needed to get electricity, i.e. certificate of first habitation, certificate of electricity etc. He said we didn't need these as we are in the country!!!!!!!!!! Also told him that we had heard that there were 1500 meters being produced by Endessa in December. His comment, "perhaps January you may get your meter then". However he did have his fingers crossed at the time.
Old Dec 9th 2005, 5:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chiclana

Hi Glynis
Certainly when we sorted our electric out (what a joy) we had to take a previous bill from the previous owner and proof that we actually did live in the house, same applied to getting the water bill changed, ended up taking Doloris and Pedro to the water board as they had to sign, well being illiterate that was done for them, Ho Hum
pwwm
Old Dec 9th 2005, 5:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

dazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to all

Originally Posted by glynis
My builder came to pay electricity bill today. He was told about the three things we needed to get electricity, i.e. certificate of first habitation, certificate of electricity etc. He said we didn't need these as we are in the country!!!!!!!!!! .
I hate to say this but I think he's spinning you a line Glynis. Otherwise you'd probably have had your meter a long time ago!
Old Dec 10th 2005, 11:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe you said that Dazzle! A builder spinning a yarn - never!!
Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

dazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to all

I know, what am I thinking of? Of course your meter's in the post!!!!
Old Dec 11th 2005, 11:14 am
Just Joined

scottie 50 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Chiclana

Originally Posted by glynis
My builder came to pay electricity bill today. He was told about the three things we needed to get electricity, i.e. certificate of first habitation, certificate of electricity etc. He said we didn't need these as we are in the country!!!!!!!!!! Also told him that we had heard that there were 1500 meters being produced by Endessa in December. His comment, "perhaps January you may get your meter then". However he did have his fingers crossed at the time.
Hi Glynis
You mentioned your friend had a good lawyer who may be able to help get our house registered did you manage to get his name his name and contact no from your friend.
John and cathy
Old Dec 11th 2005, 11:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Apparently he's on holiday for two weeks, so send me a reminder after Christmas and I will get the name and number for you.