Tobacco Pouch

Old Dec 13th 2005, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

daveyboy_daveboy has a brilliant futuredaveyboy_daveboy has a brilliant futuredaveyboy_daveboy has a brilliant futuredaveyboy_daveboy has a brilliant futuredaveyboy_daveboy has a brilliant futuredaveyboy_daveboy has a brilliant future
Default Tobacco Pouch

Does anyone know where in the Javea Area, I would be able to putchase a Tobacco Pouch. I have tried the Tabacco Shop in Javea Port, which you would think might sell something like this, but to no avail.
I do not no which other places to try?
Can anyone help.
Thanks Regards.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 1:40 am
Forum Regular

countryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Tobacco Pouch

Originally Posted by daveyboy_daveboy
Does anyone know where in the Javea Area, I would be able to putchase a Tobacco Pouch. I have tried the Tabacco Shop in Javea Port, which you would think might sell something like this, but to no avail.
I do not no which other places to try?
Can anyone help.
Thanks Regards.
Hello daveyboy,
Can your wife not make you one? For many years I had a tabbaco tin which a friend of mine encased in matchsticks which made it look and feel very nice (he had done time in the nick and learnt the trader there) the box I still have as its so wonderfuly made and has many feelings for me.

How about learning to make a box just like this (but not doing the time lol) I am sure it would mean more to you than qan ole tabbaco pouch?

I do hope you get what you want. Good luck and a very Happy Christmas to you.

David SR