Chelsea game

Old Mar 19th 2008, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

davidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the rough
Default Chelsea game

Hi does anyone know if the Chelsea game is being shown on local tv tonight ?

If so which Channel?

Thanks
Old Mar 19th 2008, 4:53 pm
Just Joined

spainpj is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Chelsea game

Originally Posted by davidpayne

If so which Channel?

Thanks
you can watch the game on the net here
Old Mar 19th 2008, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

simon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by davidpayne

If so which Channel?

Thanks
LB will be along soon hes a closet chelsea fan
Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simon2129
LB will be along soon hes a closet chelsea fan
ha h ah ah ha ah ah ah ah ah aha ha ah ah aha ha ha ha

h aha ha ha ha ha ah aha ha ha ha ah ah aha

Ashley cole - scum of the earth, he has some proper mental problems
Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:36 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andyrich666
ha h ah ah ha ah ah ah ah ah aha ha ah ah aha ha ha ha

h aha ha ha ha ha ah aha ha ha ha ah ah aha

Ashley cole - scum of the earth, he has some proper mental problems
What happened, I watched MU
Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
What happened, I watched MU
Chelsea went 2-1 just before HT then Ashley cole come in with a very dangerous 2 foot challenge and then all the chelsea fans mobbed the ref, was worse they are saying than the one on Eduardo (but no one seriously injured) then Gus Poyet had a row with cole on the way to the tunnel and then having a major stress at the ref at HT with his massive finger waving, then ended 4-4 unreal result

Last edited by andyrich666; Mar 19th 2008 at 10:43 pm.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

HimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to all

Originally Posted by spainpj
you can watch the game on the net here
hello spainpj, just read ur article to someone regarding the chelsea match the other day.I have registered with that web site so i can see matches as i live in spain and cant get all matches here on tele.Anyway what i wanna know do u think they will show the man u v liverpool match this w/end?
Cheers!
Old Mar 20th 2008, 10:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by HimnHer
hello spainpj, just read ur article to someone regarding the chelsea match the other day.I have registered with that web site so i can see matches as i live in spain and cant get all matches here on tele.Anyway what i wanna know do u think they will show the man u v liverpool match this w/end?
Cheers!
probably, you can watch games on sopcast and that anyway, there is loads of feeds for UK games on the internet, google for it
Old Mar 21st 2008, 7:22 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HimnHer
Cheers!
They show a few of them on Spanish tve2. I think the channel is