Reload this Page >

Certificate of entitlement to drive

Certificate of entitlement to drive

Old Mar 8th 2016, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

Liana12433 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Certificate of entitlement to drive

Hi all,
I had a old style UK driving licence but lost it on my travels. I have a driving licence from a non EU country and in Spain with a 2 year international driving licence. Last fall I started a driving course and did the medical test such as it was and was so busy at work could not get back to take the theory exam. However recently I came across the Certificate of Entitlement and spoke to a guy at DLVC and he said this proves what licence that I had any convictions/points and can be used to exchange for a foreign licence in this case Spain and is going to be mailed to me. I could not get a new licence because I am a non resident.
Has anyone been through this process here!
Or can explain exactly what this certificate actually permits.
Thanks in Advance
Old Mar 9th 2016, 4:26 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Certificate of entitlement to drive

If you had a UK license, your easiest option may be to report it lost and apply for a replacement? Obviously you would need to have a UK address to send it to.